plz help

First response negative
Pregnosis positive?
am i pregnent?

Well first response is supposed to give u an accurate response 5 days before your first missed period. However if you have any symptoms I would A) Try & take a another test &/or B) go to the Doc.

I'm in the same boat as you are
:$

well see im twelve days late for my period and it does not feel like its going to come at all i have taken every test i can get my hands on all negative i had a blood test at six days late it was negative but then last night i took two off the pregnosis ones and they were positive so im so confused i have symptoms eg my boobs feel heavy and sore and my last period was the 12th of august and i had sex at the highly fertile time hoping to get pregnent and my periods have never been late ever! Im just so confused as to why the tests wouldnt come back positive now? Ahhh

wow that is wired... You went to the doc right? well u did say tht u took a blood test? hmm... Well hopefully you are preg as u want to be. Good Luck to you. Visit a gyno :-)

I haven't took a test yet but I need to. I dnt even think I'm fertile which makes me sad :-(
I'm having an issue where I started spotting before my period & have been super dizzy & nauseas for two wks. Good luck to the both of us :-)

yeah it was weird the doc said there was a faint positive on her urine test off mine but then my blood was neg and last night i got the positive im gonna wait another week if i can lol oh u should go to the doc u might be pregnent =)

Hm, if the blood test comes back negative, that's usually the one to trust. I think you're right to wait another week and then see the doctor again for a follow up blood test. Can you let us know how that turns out for you?

aww.. wow hopefully its positive for you.. & well my friend I just got my period today on the 3rd day I'm a little dissapointed :-( :-( Hopefully next time. i'm gonna take a fertility test next month to see if i can get pregnant, I'm gonna try the First response fertility test to see how that goes. Well the best of luck to you. Let me know how it turns out for you :-)

aww hun i hope ur ok yeah do the fertility thing =) im thirteen days late today eeh! And went and got blood taken today =)

:-) good luck. Let me knw how it turns out for you.. Sound exciting for you! ;-)

yeah keep me updated too =) i have a feeling its going to be negative but i feel pregnent so i hope i am =) will post blood test results on here

Thanks for that! Just let us know when you get them back so we can provide support to you one way OR the other, okay? :)

Hi there Jazzah, do you have an update for us? I'd like to hear how you're doing if you're still around. Let me know, okay? Thanks! :-)

i go for an ultrasound on tuesday to find out once n for all

Hi all.My problem is somw way similar.got my periods on 17th day of cycle.which lasted for 4 days and was spotting.Thought for some reason it would ve preponed.Then to my surprise I got PERIODS again after 3 days.which was very very light spotting that continued for 7 days.really cant make out whether it is decidual bleeding.I really need some help on it.Neither I ve any other pregnancy symptoms.

Hi there! It's been a week. Do you have an update for us? I'm really eager to hear how you're doing! Thanks :)