ok so here's the thing, Im still a virgin but my bf and I fool around some times, he fingered me and afterwards I gave him a hand job... we both washed our hands with water... I was wondering, could it be possible that some sperm might have stayed on my hands and if I touched I could be pregnant. I missed my period, no tender breasts, no morining sickness, just diharrea and some cramping...

Im under a lot of stress right now from studies, so could I have missed my period because of that or should I take a pregnancy test? plz helpp.

i'd say it's most likely that you missed it due to stress. however as you've misssed a period you should take an over the counter pregnancy test. by the sounds of it you were quite careful and barring some very strange circumstances it would be impossible for you to get pregnant. i reccomend the pregnancy test more so to alleviate your worry than anything else. my girlfriend has freaked out a few times thinking she was pregnant and i can imagine what you're going through.