Hi...I am TTC. My LMP was 24th June, 2011. My cycles are very regular (28 days cycle). I have missed my period. It was due on 22nd July. Yesterday Night and today morning i noticed tiny amount of black spots. Its just when i wipe out. Could it be an Implantation Bleeding? When should i take a Home Pregnancy Test?? I took it twice, i.e. on 23rd & 25th, both times it was negative. I was taking duphaston for 15days and I'm also taking Productiv-F and Folvite. Can i be pregnant???

There definitely is a chance for this to be implantation bleeding - it happened around the time your period was supposed to come and it was so light that it's noticeable only when you wipe. You should definitely re-test because home pregnancy tests become accurate after your period is supposed to come (so the first test was too early). Did you follow the pregnancy test instructions to the letter? It does happen for some women that they need more time to detect hcg levels