Hey guys, this is a lot, but please bare with me. I wantt o provide as much detail as possible.
-My period used to come randomly every threemonths, but since about a year ago, it's been coming on the 15h of every month.

Dec 18th - period came
Jan 15th - period came.
Missed
Mar 12th - I had a few strings of blood. Literally like 2 strings. Then nothing.
Mar 14th - Light brown discharge. Then nothing.
Mar 16th - Stringy and a little tiny spotting. Lasted maybe 3 days. Then nothing.
Mar 24th - Brownish pinkish discharge, enough that I had to use a pantiliner. Lasted a day or so, then faded out again. Then nothing.
Mar 30th - Discharge, then it slowly became a brighter red, more and more every day.
Today, Apr 2nd - It's a little more than yesterday.

I noticed the blood tends to come out in clots more. Also, Around the 26th(?), I started taking an herbal medicine. That was when the brightness started appearing.

Anybody have any idea what's going on? Could I be pregnant, or have an infection? What are the chances of pregnancy? I didn't have sex, but I did fool around. If I did have sex, could pregnancy be a possibility?

To me, it seems like my blood was very dried out, and now it's slowly coming down for whatever reason. Should I get checked, and should I just let the blood flow till the end, no matter how long it takes? Also, around february, I did suddenly join cross country and do some more intense training, but I dont think that's it. Main worry is pregnancy or infection.

Thanks (:

Hi honey! 1st I need to know what herbs you took?

When you said "fool around" what exactly did that imply?

Have you been told why your periods are so irregular?

im not sure about the herbs. And I have't been told why my periods are irregular, though my mom and her sister used to have it too.

Fool around: he rubbed over my panties, neither of us took of any clothes.

well you`re not pregnant! But I would like you to go to your doctor and ask for a pelvic vaginal ultrasound! This will show what is going on with your ovaries - I think you have an ovarian cyst - which is VERY common! So keep me informed OKÉ

Ok, thanks. Sorry to have you reply on both my topics. haha...

Ask away honey! I just noticed that you had 2 posts that I answered!!! LOL so no worries! I always seem to answer all the period, sexual, infection ones!! I don't know why!? 8-| XD XD

haha, I'll probably stick to this post now.
Also, Today I have some lower abdominal pain.. lower than usual cramps and it only hurts if i flex it or cough.I would say around the area bikini underwear's waistband would be. I'm probably a little paranoid, but this couldn't be a symptom of preg. can it? haha.
It isn't like a cramp, but similar

It can be a symptom but NOT in your case! I truly think it is something to do with an ovarian cyst or perhaps the beginnings of endometriosis! So you need to get checked out OK?

my mom took me to an asian doctor again, and she's giving me more disgusting herbs.
Mom almost refuses to take me to a gyno, she said that when she went with no infection, she ended up getting one right after her check up. ....

I believe in ALL ways of attacking infections etc. BUT what your mom was talking about CAN happen ANYTIME the cervix is opened! The doctors try their best for nothing to get in there but sometimes it does happen! How old are you honey? You could go by yourself I suppose! IF you have an ovarian cyst you NEED to get that checked on and not be given herbs without finding the true cause! As certain ones - including Dong Quai can cause MAJOR bleeding in certain cases! It is used to help with controlling the period but at the same time some practitioners use it to abort a baby!!!!! So try and tell your mom what I'm thinking it is OK?

I'm 15, haha.
Yeah she said she would take me.. after this weird medicine -_-

Ok, so I never updatedd but Inever got to finish the weird medicine because I drank it once and after I threw up like mad. So I guess it never got a chance to take effect.

So here's a little update.

I still haven't gotten my period. It's "supposed" to be on the 15th but it hasnt come yet. Last month I had a little redness on the 28th or so, though that could have been the result of the medicine.

Honestly, I'm kind of worried about being miraculously pregnant. Again. I know it's dumb, but I read somewhere that women may come to think that they're pregnant even if there's no logical reason to it. so.... I feel like my belly is fat and flabby, but when I flex, under there, it's hard. My abs, I guesss. But i don't know if there's a bump. Hmm...

I find it harder and harder to get out of bed, and I'm also taking naps lately. I hit the snooze button just a few more times than normal, and last night and tnoight at 4 i took at 3 hour nap that was supposed to be one, but I couldn't get up at 5. (even though I slept for 8 hours last night, which is a lot considering the 3 hour nap).

Hi honey! Your mom NEEDS to take you to a regular doctor to have a ultrasound done of you ovaries and pelvis - I TRULY think you have Ovarin cysts or even a thyroid condition - due to the napping1 You need to have a thyroid and hormone blood test done - to see if there is a lowere than usual amount of the Estrogen, Progesterone, Testosterone hormones! NO MORE Chinese herbs - it makes me upset to think that you took this and then threw up and you didn't even know what was wrong! So tell your mom you NEED help - and by the way you are NOT pregnant and you are talking about something called "Hysterical Pregnancy" It can happen IF you REALLY want to be or NOT to be pregnant! And it can also happen with men!!!! They have actually gained a stomach and have ALL the symptoms! It's amazing what the mind can do! You are NOT carrying the magical child! ;-) XD

hey i havent gotten my period for a couple of weeks now, i dont want to worry about being pregnant cuz we did use a condom. i havent had any symptoms of pregnancy, no cravings no throwing up but my breasts have been tender...what do you think?