My cycle is normally between 28-29 days. I am now on day 33 and have no symptoms of pregnancy except for a few headaches every now and then. I took a HPT on day 29. I am about 4 days late. Could I be pregnant and have no symptoms. My breasts don't feel ANY different. I've read all of the early pregnancy symtoms and don't have any of them except a missed period. Is there a chance that I can be pregnant?

Could you be a little more specific about when you last had intercourse? Pregnancy symptoms differ in all women especially at early stages if there is an actual pregnancy.
Stress, etc... can also withhold a period.

I am also in the same boat. My cycle is normally between 28-29 days. From past few months we are planning for kids. Last month we had an intercourse during the right time. Now it's past two weeks of my actual date and i don't see any symptoms of pregnancy. Can anyone please tell me if there is a chance of getting pregnant.

Hi, I hv the same problem as you. Period missed exactly 2 weeks today, took pregnancy test today but no luck, still getting negative. Do not have any pregnancy symptoms. What should I do now?

Are you stressed out? That will cause it. If not, u may want to take a blood test.