My last period was October 3rd. Over a month and ahalf ago. I took many pregnancy test and all say negative. No sign of period, and this is the first time i've every missed it. I have always been on time plus extra bleeding. Doc says to wait until the first of December to call him if it hasn't came. Does anyone have an idea what's going on????

i have taken pregnancy test and they are negative, but i still have not recieved my period. it is about 5 days late. can someone help me

don't worry it'll all turn out well :-)

Pregnancy tests work by detecting a particular hormone, hCG, which is only made if you are actually pregnant. Many negative pregnancy tests almost always mean you are not pregnant. 

The causes of a missed period and negative pregnancy test (so not pregnant, nearly certainly) include thyroid issues, hormonal problems, stress, obesity or underweight, chronic diseases... if you miss your period once, well, that sometimes happens to some of us, and it's not necessarily serious, but like your doctor said, do go in if you miss it again since that may indicate you have medical problems that need to be trated. 

hi. im a week laste for my period. i should hav had it on the 24th of december but its the 31st now and i still have not had it. i have taken three home pregnancy tests but they hav all turned out to be negative. i have also had some pregnancy symptoms, i am constantly burping which is not like me at all, i have been getting headaches which i have never had before and am feeling as if i need to be sleeping or atleast just sitting down constantly as i have no energy yet im craving sugary foods such as sweets, chocolate, ice-cream and even coke which i do not like, but then even when i dont eat them and have my regular meals i dont fancy eatting normal foods. also for the last two weeks i have been getting really hot and have felt like my head was on fire. im really confused because if im not pregnant (which is what the tests say) then what else could be wrong with me?

i would say that your delayed period is due to the stress your feeling. the longest cycle i had was like 39days due to stress about pregnancy, just relax. did you get involved in any sexual activivties? i think its the stress that's really getting you.

lxhxkx... ave you figured out whats going on with you yet? did u get your period? did u find out you were pregnant?? let me know im going threw this now my periods three weeks late.. w/ 5 negative results

Hello everyone i would like some help well im 19 years old and i have no clue what is going on with my body because i have missed 3 Periods and i have taken bunch of test and i also went to the doctors and they all can back to be Negative and i have bunch of the signs of being pregnant and my stumact is also showing so please people help me with what is going on with my body could i be pregnant or what.

thanks

i am going through the same things its been alomst 4 months since ive had my period and ive been to the doctors and they all tell me it came out nagitive i went for blood tests to and that was nagitive. but i also have all the symptons of being pragnant i've gained wieght and its hard for me to gain wieght my belly starting to get a little hard and im sill waiting they finly are sending me for ultersound on the 28th of april 2008 i hope the best for u and i would go ask your dr to send you for an ultersound as well.

i am 15 and am 2 weeks late coming on my period, i had protected sex new years last month which was 10 days after my last period. i am usually 1 week late but not 2!! i took a test but it came back negative. whats going on? am i pregnant ????

HELPP!!

hi everyone. i realize that this forum is a little out dated so i hope by now that each of you have found out what is going on and everything is going well for you. i never miss a period, i am 21 and i am not on birthcontrol due to lack of insurance. i have however been on bc previously. is there something wrong with these at home tests? i am two weeks late on my period, and have taken one test and it was negative. but i too, and showing several symptoms, including weight gain. whats going on? i am under stress but not too much. does anyone have any suggestions? again, i do not have insurance, and quite frankly do not have the money to keep buying these at home tests. any advice helps. thank you.

you may be pregnant.
with my mom she never gets a positive
blood test until she's like 4 months pregnant
the ultra sound should help because
by now the baby's heartbeat is detectable
by ultrasound.
good luck