Dec. 25 me and My boyfriend had unprotected sex, we were using the pullout method but I don't think he pulled out well about a week later we had sex again on the 27, 29, 30, and 31 we still used the same method. on the 27 we used a condom but it ended up coming off inside me (I got it out). And around the first of January I got a really small out of light pink discharge then later on that day it turned brown then stopped , this was weird because I don't spot before My period. the next day (jan. 2) I started bleeding really light and it lasted for about 5 days (My period was suppose to start around the 10) and I always have real bad pms symptoms but I didn't. couple days go by and I start getting real tired than before and I keep getting light headaches. My stomach begins to feel naseous, and I get small cramps in My lower abdominal area right above My vagina. these feelings last for almost a week or two, and yesterday I happened to notice the area near My uterus (between the vagina amd belly button) to look a little swollen My nipples darker (or I'm Just seeing stuff) I got diarihha for about a day and now I keep getting little cramps in abdominal area. so I was wondering could I possibly be pregnant?

Best thing to do is a clear blue test they are the most accurate but do it soon and keep your eye on the pain and dizziness if you find it's positive... Also if negative do another a week later just to be sure if you don't get your period but my big giveaway was swollen sore boobs and nipples.. And i got pregnant at christmas Good luck

Ok so I have never had a regular period. Mine was due on the 19th of Jan it hasnt came so i took a test on the 23 or 24th of Jan it came back negative. I have severe sharp pains in my side and stomach. Bt my mother & sister have been diagnosed with pcos bt i hve yet to be tested due 2 no health coverage could i be pregnant or could it be stress becuz ive been really stressed out lately with working and trying to find a place to live. I need help becuz im terrified and dnt want to bring an innocent child in the world when i can barely support myself