Please help me. I am a 27 year old married woman, never been pregnant. I have had irregular, almost non-existant periods my whole life unless I'm on the pill.

I have no health insurance so no pill. No periods. Hubby and I use pullout method.

Last weekend I had soreness in my abdomen. I assumed maybe I was ovulating for once.

But this weekend I noticed my nipples are extremely sore for no reason, and they are sticking out more than they used to. My mood swings have been uncontrollable and I'm eating a lot. I took a home test, neg of course. Probably too early? Could my nipples just be sore and swollen for no reason?

How can I tell for sure if I have no insurance and never get periods anyway?

I'm in exactly the same situation, it's driving me crazy as I am wanting to get pregnant but have absolutely no idea where in my cycle I am & if I am even ovulating at all. I have been advised to just keep trying for now. But my breasts are so sore, I can't bare to have anything near or touching them, its awful!!

I have been the same way. I never had regular periods. My nipples began to hurt in my mid 20's. Can not be touched. My periods eventually stopped altogether. My husband and I wanted to have kids and began the long process. I was not ovulating. I got pregnant after a very long process. From that point on until now (20+ years later) my nipples have been sore but at times could be stimulated without pain. I quit the pill a couple months ago and my breasts and nipples are so sore. I am sure it is hormonal but need to find an answer so the pain can stop. They hurt even when not being touched. Is there anyone that has ideas?

Im a 13 year old girl and i have not had my period yet, never had sex and i have a problem... Yesterday i went to the lake and when i got out my nipples wer red and they HURT. Thid morning i woke up they were still red but they didnt hurt... as much. But they were VERY sensitive if you touch them. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!!

it sounds as if you have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) You do not ovulate. I would have various pregnancy related symptoms that mimicked pregnancy, yet I could not get pregnant. In addition to aching nipples, I also produced milk.
Read up on PCOS (there are several sites on the internet)
I have had regular cycles for the past 4 years once I stopped sugar and drinking sodas (even diet sodas).
Good luck

I am also 13, and a girl however, I have started my period but has never had sex before. My nipples are really red, and they hurt. l am not quite sure what to do. Please help I am so confused

so does any one know what this means?? My right lower side has hurt for the past week and I was scared it was my appendix but I have been eating like crazy lately.. I'm 20 so this is the age that they go bad but then my nipples started to hurt really bad and they are swollen and red... I almost never get my period so I doubt I'm prego.. but what could it be?? I don't even want to wear a shirt my nipples hurt sooo bad. any input?

sore nipples and boobs for almost three weeks now since i havent been on birthcontrol and me and my boyfriend dont have protected sex

ive been feelin the same.
i came off my injection 2 months ago and i still haven't had a period and am still waitin.
My right lower side started to hurt last month and I was scared it was my appendix, but they went away after about a week and a half now i have sore nipples i did a pregnancy test a week ago and was negative wot else could it be pls help......

hey,
guys im 18
ive got no idea my breast hurt if i touch them by the nipple as well as most of you i dont really get my p... and whenever i was on birth C. it made me have my P. for 34 days none stop but i really get my P. i toke a P-test not to long ago it came back as neg. so and ive been to the doc so many times i cant count anymore and they dont know whats wrong with me .... kinda starting to get me very mad !

So I have no idea why anyones nipples hurt but if you aren't getting your period I may know why. I had my period for about two years and then went onto the pill and my period was mostly regular for about two and a half years and then it just stopped. After seeing multiple doctors and asking many questions I found out that I have prolactinoma. This is a small benign tumor on the pitutary gland, this will more than likely prevent you from getting your period or becoming pregnant. If you haven't gotten your period for a while ask your doctor to test your prolactin levels. Especially if you want to get pregnant eventually.

Same age and same problem . I got out of the pool today and I was in there for 3-4 hours and when I got out to eat my nipples were burning and aching at the tip . They are right now .

Pregnant test are at the dollar store. Thee are als many crisis pregnancy test centers that do them to free- plus ultra sound

I am going through the same thing right now when i touch my nipples they hurt , Even if my bar rubs against them . And my period comes whenever it wants to i never had a period every month i'm so clueless and me and my boyfriend been trying to get pregnant for some time now!