Hi am due on my period 2nd 3rd March. For the last 3 days i have had tender errect nipples, the feeling of being bloated and also cramps. The cramps started in the early hours 3 days ago with a hot flush. I thought i was starting my period but nothing has occured. My husband and i have been having unprotected sex for just over 4 months.
I have been tied but also had a throat virus. I have also been feeling very arroused. Could these be the signs of early pregnancy ?

many thanks

the same exact thing is happening to me right now. i wish i could help, but im still trying to figure it out. if you dont mind me asking, did you find out if it was ur period or pregnancy? I just turned 18 a few weeks ago and i really dont need a baby right now.

Hey, I wasn't due for my period until March 2 but I came on for one day on Feburary 27 which was only a spot. On and off I would have a light pink or brownish discharge. The other night my nipples hurt so bad that nothing could touch them. I sometimes feel light headed... Does it mean I'm pregnant? I'm temped to take a hpt but my 7 days are up tomorrow.

no offence, but people might want to try answering her question, with an answer. not another question. i'm sure none of your questions to her, are helping her in any way.
not trying to be rude,just some advice for you two who commented. :-)

i'm mostly saying this because i came on here to look for the answers to the same thing i am experiencing, but no one is going to get help, if you guys answer her question, with the EXACT same question.

it just doesn't make any sense ladies.