hi. i'm 21. both my nipples and the dark skin around it has been swollen for 2 days. the nipples are slightly painful when touched. I do not think that i may be pregnant as my bf usually uses condoms/ if he does not, he does not ejaculate in me. i hav not been experienceing any morning sickness. I may b wrong... or could this be dued to the fact that he always sucks my nipples? i dun think i could hav cancer cause i do not hav any bumps around my brests. could anyone pls give me some advice? i m getting out of my mind thinking of possible sicknesses.

I don’t think you are experiencing anything so serious. The symptoms you are describing happen often during sex. When we are very excited, our breasts swell because we are under this so called sexual tension. Soon after, as the excitement’s getting bigger, areolas are becoming darker, engorged with blood and they swell as well.

The bigger the excitement, the bigger swelling and it usually subsides after an orgasm. After release of the sexual tension (after an orgasm), when blood starts leaving the tissues and organs and the swelling goes away.

Maybe, if your boyfriend’s been sucking way to much, they reacted that way and stayed engorged for some time. I think it will go away soon.

If there were some sort of infection, you would probably be experiencing some sort of discharge from the nipples, itching, redness, there would be a lump, etc

If the swelling doesn’t go away in a few days, I reckon you should see a doc and see if everything’s in order.

Is it possible for your nipples to swell during a time when you are not sexually active? Could that just be sexual tension and excitrement causing the swelling and once I have sex if could go away?

m 22.. m not virgin. even i am having prob with breast... my nipples are turning dark and causing lot of iching,n becomin dry...!!! my bf planted a hard bite over it... m not sure bt possibly afr dat day i feel all dis has stared;this incident is months ago. since den i had contacts till date. i have strong sexual desire..bt i dont vent it out!! plz help me