Hello Everyone,
I am a 21y/o and I have never been pregnant. March 7,8,9 was my last period, but it wasn't red like it should have been, it was brown and it wasnt alot. Recently I have experinced swollen tender breast and nipples(so senstive that my bra gets on my nerve) queasy feeling on and off through out the day, I am always eating something, and always sleepy. I have taken 3 hpt's in the last past 30 days and each one was negative. So does that mean that there is a possiblity that I could be pregnant or it could be something eles more serious....

I had exactly the same symptoms and I totally didn't want to be pregnant, so I was really freaking out when I had weird bleeding that didn't look like a normal period but still got negative pregnancy tests, but also had sleepiness, swollen breasts, feeling queasy, food cravings, mood swings... 

In the end, I was so convinced that the bleeding wasn't a period and I had a missed period with an implantation bleeding instead, that I went to my doctor to ask for a blood pregnancy test. It turned out that I wasn't pregnant after all. I now think that the stress of it all messed with my menstrual cycle and gave me all those other symptoms too. My doc said that happens sometimes. 

Perhaps something similar is going on with you?

hi,

just thought i would put a quick note on here requesting anyone with an answer to comment. i have exactly the same symptoms, and there is pretty much no chance of pregnancy as been on the pill for the last 6 years (cetazzette - so not had periods either) my symptoms are exactly as the ones listed here. would really love some advise please!!

HEY I AM ALSO 21 & HAVE THE SAME SYMPTOMS YOU DO/DID. I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT THE OUTCOME WAS? I'M SCARED. =(

Hi! Did you ever find out what is causing your symptoms? I am also experiencing the same problems daily. I have recently found a site w/Hepatitis C information, which I have had for a number of years. These symptoms are all mentioned as possibly relating to more advanced stages of Hep C symptoms. I hope this is not the case for either one of us. I cannot locate that site's URL right now. If I find it, I will reply again. Good luck and please update.

I too am going through the same symptoms... I have consulted doctors and they have nothing to say about this... Can someone please advice what's going on?

You need to get checked for an ovarian cyst.

I'm 18 and i have the same symptoms.
i'm not on the pill but iam a super freak about cleanlyness before and after sexual intercourse.

I am now like 2 or 3 days late when i'm usually a few days early even a week early. My last period was on july 31 30 or august 1st.It's now the 28th and all i've experinced are delicate tenderness of my breasts tired alot and maybe not eattling all the time but eatting large amounts at once maybe 2 - 3 times a day and im a small girl with a small apetite. ?
Freaking out could it be stress? low calcium or iron cause during sex i made sure it was protection all the time.

i realize the pill is responsible ebut i cant go on it until i get my period. :s

ok, I am 21 years old as well and have similar conditions as the rest of you. I ended my period a few days ago but have still have all the symptoms of PMS or pregnancy. I never get any kind of PMS which is why this particular period was ecspecially wierd for me. I thought the day before it came for sure I was pregnant and then woke up in the morning with bleeding that only lasted 3 days, not to mention this is not the time I was suppose to have my period being that I just had it 10 days earlier. I have never been regular but I though these periods seemed way to close together to not be concerned. Also, on top of the cramping, nausea, and swollen breast my head has been killing me and I have been very tired with terrible flu like symptoms. I am generally very healthy and work out on a daily basis, however yesturday i tried to get my sick butt back in the gym and found that I could only run for a fwe minutes before my stomach was cramped and tied and knots, when i got home from the gym I saw brown spotting that went away later in the evening. What is going on? If anyone has any clue I would appreciate all the advice I can get. I have no insurance so can not go rush to the d

Hi am 28yrs old as I experienced the same systems myself almost 3 yrs ago. I took 3 hpt's and they were all negative. Some months later i found out i was pregnant. If you have any pregnancy concerns please go to your dr to take a blood test. This test is the most accurate. there is a possibility that you are not pregnant but you should consult with someone about those issues as well. I have come to learn that midwife's has more clues in to womens then our reg OBGYN's

Have any of you considered a possible miscarriage? I had this happen. I was feeling these odd symptoms but ignored them. By accident, I got a cut from a broken glass and ended up in the hospital where a urine test revealed i had very low levels of pregnancy and we soon found out that I had been very briefly pregnant and miscarried. Apparently it's quite common! I was on the pill, but it may have been weakened due to antibiotics. Anyway, just a possibility I wanted to throw out there... Good luck and feel better!

Hi, I am a 17 year old Female.. Sexual active and need advice
I have had the same issues lately, Very sensitive nipples. which a constanly hard. Aches in my lower stomach, I have done Two HPT's and One docters test and also a blood test all came back negative. But i am three months late for my period also i am eating nonstop and am very hungry all the time but often feel natious and have headaches. And can not sleep well. About four years ago, i was diagnosed with Polycystic ovarian syndrome. Which means i am on the pill to regulate my periods. Am i wondering if my Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is playing up and if any would know or could give advice???Also wondering if i could have gone to the next stage of Polycystic ovarian syndrome and devolped a Cyst, even though i have been told that this commomnly ocurs in the ages of 27-30 ???

I've experienced much of these same symptoms.irregular periods, abdominal pains, tireness, brown spotting. Its due to low iron and low progesterone levels (which actually ended up blancing itself out).

When your really hungry or thirsty and extremely tired, irritable, feeling dizzy or faint, and frequently cold, its due to the lack or iron. Ty eating dark turky meat, dark chicken, some red meat. if your vegetarian, muts, spinach, collards, cabbage all are good sources of iron.

Usually if you have irregular periods you are not ovulating every month, thus you may feel sharp abdominal or uterus pains that last for a few days. My gynecologist says this is due to ovulation. So wrap it up if your having sex.

Also, our body is it on university. If you lower stress and eat more green veggies (so cliche), and soy milk (for progesterone) our body will eventually heal and balance itself out. It may take a few months or years but it does.

Be careful with the hormone replacement therapy and birth control pills. If you have a sensitivity to progesterone, it may make you feel very sick and fatigue.

This is what I've learned from experience, research, and speaking to Gynecologists and Biologist. I pray this was a blessing to someone. Be healed.

I am an 18 year old female and i the last time i had my period was last febuarary(feb. 09). and the in early march a little after my period i had spotting that lasted for 3 days. I had found out in dec of 2008 that i have polycystic ovaries and that i had 2 cysts on each ovary. I have all the same symptoms as all of you and lately i cant take any of my meds without my body rejecting them. I went to da doc and took a pee test and it said negative and now im waiting for my blood test to come back. But I need to know if its my cysts thats affecting my period or am i really pregnant. or could it be to early to be testing to find out. Can someone please help me???

Hi I have all the same symptoms and one more to add. I have had to officially get a breast pump, because i'm lactating so bad. I just had a blood syrum pregnancy test yesterday, and i am not pregnant. I have missed my period, and am not on any birth controls, and didn't have a miscarriage, and i'm also so weak that it is hard for me to lift my lunch box to go to work. i'm very easily annoyed,and can't concentrate on anything more than two seconds, and i'm confusing my doctors. He thinks i'm allergic to a hormone in my body which is causing all of this...I don't understand, and he said that it didn't matter, and that the blood test would show if i was allergic to myself, and then he would explain it all to me....I don't know what to do. i feel pregnant. I have been pregnant before and i feel like I'm two months along, and i have a bump in my uterus, and i was so excited to be pregnant, and now i'm not, and i'm scared. help please