i have very sore nipples and mild cramping. i started my period on March 16 and it last 3 days, stopped for 2 and came back for 1. i took a hpt and it was neg. Could the sore nipples and slight cramping be a sign that i am ovulating or very early symptoms of pregnancy. Also i am not on BC anymore and my bf and i have had sex but using the pull out method. i am a little confused since i never get sore breasts ever and im not due for my period for 2 weeks! can somone please help

SAME HERE TOO..MY NIPPLES DONT SORE BUT I'VE BEEN HAVING ALOT OF CRAMPING....FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS WHEN IM ON MY PERIOD...IT WILL ONLY LAST 2-3 DAYS AND IT'S VERY LIGHT...MY HUSBAND THINKS IM PREGNANT..SOMETIMES MY BOOBS WILL REALLY HURT

girls, i am the same way..my last period was may 22nd... i had crazy cramps, like i woke up at night from the pain.. i usually have pain but on my 1st day. never in the middle of a period. and my period was breaking up, like it was just fine 2 days, then gone for the day, then came back..
my next period should start june 20th. for the past two weeks my breasts are sore. sometimes it hurts to touch, they are not sore nonstop though. i feel something in my lower belly. its not the pain but like very light cramps..but the thing that really alerts me thats my sore breasts. it never hurt at all....i have my legs hurt above the knee before my period starts, so that kinda makes me wonder..
do you guys think i could be pregnant? i have a feeling i might be. but my hubby says i am most likely not pregnant...we do not use a BC only pull out method.

i had my period last month but missed mine dis month. im 2 weeks late and been feeling wit sore nipples cramping nauses. i havnt been feeling myself. my body doesnt feel da same. ive had sex and da condum broke 4 times... im confussed. went to da clinic week of my missed pierod n dey made me pee in a cup twise? idk wat to do??