I didn't get a period for 2 and a half months (And I wasn't pregnant). I had unprotected sex 3 weeks ago; About 2 days after sex I had period like cramps for about 5 days, then I had brown and pink discarge for about 4 days which has never happened before. I still haven't got my period, my nipples are sore, and I've been getting bad head aches which I usually don't get. I'm away at college so I can't get an appointment with my gyno. And I plan on taking another test in three days, and again in one week. I know that only a pregnancy test is the only way to tell, but since I took one this morning and it was negative, AND I can't take one for another week, I was just wondering everyone's opinion. Also, if anyone has had a baby, what were your symptoms the first few weeks? Please let me know!

i started getting symptoms about two weeks after i concieved. i had some nausea, not much, and i frequentley urinated. i was also very sleepy. those are really the only symptoms i had until i was about six weeks pregnant (then i got sore breast and vomiting). which is about four weeks after conception if you didn't know. but pregnancy is diffrent for every women and for every pregnancy. you really should try to see your gynocologist. maybe find one near your college.

I have the same symptoms and was wondering whatever came of yours? I have irregular periods and its been 3 months since Ive had my last period. I took 2 prego test and both negative. I had the pinkish-brown discharge about 2 weeks ago for 4 days. My nipples ONLY, are really really sore and sensitive. I do cramp pretty much everyday. Help

So many people are posting the same issues... I myself am having Cramping, mood swings, missed period over 2 weeks and today breast started to hurt. I'm so confused cause my test was negitive (THANK GOODNESS) But now I'm wondering what is wrong. I have search the web to get some ideas but only come across people looking for the same answer.

Guess it's off to the doctor. I'm pretty scared...

I am so glad I found these posts! I THINK I am pregnant but my tests came out negative. My period is expected in four days but I do not feel the way I normally do when I am about to start. My nipples are sooooo sore and that never happens unless I am pregnant (we are ttc #3). I only get nauseated when I start getting hungry and I can't just eat anything. I had some spotting (only when I cleaned myself- sorry!) about two weeks after my cycle ended last month and I am getting headaches on a regular, which is not normal for me. The waiting is making me CRAZY! I had some cramping in my lower back and abdomen a few days ago but it has stopped. I guess all I can do is wait....I just don't know whether to think I am pregnant (because I feel pregnant) or what! I was glad to hear that others are having the same waiting game, maybe it will help me be patient!

I normally have a regular 28 day cycle. My period was due on February 28th however it didn't show up. A couple of days later I began to have sharp throbbing pains in my lower abdomen and pelvic area, so I went to my doctor immediately. My doctor performed a pelvic exam and gave me a home pregnancy test that again resulted as negative. He then diagnosed me with having a UTI Urinary tract infection and prescribed me Ciprofloxacin. (I knew that I was not having all of the symptoms that he was describing, such as burning while urinating; but I just thought to myself "he is a doctor and I assume that he knows best".) Anyways, it is now March 12th, and still no sign of my period. I have wasted so much money on home pregnancy test and they have all came out negative. BEWARE TMI. My nipples are very very very sore and swollen. I am still urinating a lot, I have a lot of gas, I am constantly tired, and I am really just confused. I have never experienced this before! I don't know what to think. This is was my second month of ttc. Ovulation test do not work on me, so I am just wondering if maybe home pregnancy test don't work as well. However I know that I do ovulate because every month at a certain time I do have egg white cervical mucus. I have already set up another doctors appointment in which they will give me a blood test and try to figure out what is going on with me. I also chart my bbt and I have noticed a continuous rise on my chart after ovulation, therefore I am convinced that I am pregnant, however I keep getting negative pregnancy test. My sister said a blood test and a pregnancy test came out negative when she was pregnant until she was 3 months. My aunt also told me a similar story. I really don't know what to think. I guess I will just go and get a blood test.

Thank you for all of your answers in advance!
1 day ago - 3 days left to answer.

check to see if you have any stds you never know. sometimes the symptoms can be very misleading and well if the prego tests are coming out negative you should be looking at other avenues.....so basically go to a doctor and stop self diagnosing because you can get a blood test done with a doctor where the hormones for pregnancy can be readily seen

I am so happy I have read this page, I am pretty sure I am preggo, but keeping testing negative. I was convinced that at home tests were 100% accurative, but after reading this IM glad that they are not. My partner and I want to have a baby and are getting frustrated that we havent had a positive test. I am having all the symptoms and am convinced that I am. I hate waiting, but I guess thats the name of the game!

Good luck to all! :-D

I would go to your doctor because pregnancy tests that you can take at home are not always sensitive enough to detect pregnancy. Your doctor has better methods of determining if you are pregnant

omgosh ! wow i was reading all the posts.. i need help also, i havent had my period yet this month (oct 2010) but i have been gaining weight and my nipples are sooooo sore , even when its just touching my shirt, its soo painful, im not always nauseated but i threw up once and i took a blood work test with my doctor but it came out negative so i dont even know what to think anymore , Someone help.

hey I have a question. I got off sprintec the 13 of october. My hubby and I had unprotected sex the 15 and 16. I am confused as to whether I would have been had high fertility at this point. I would have normally but does the oil change you? I had light bleeding on the 16 and 17 that I am assuming was my withdrawal bleed. But then two weeks later had weird pains mainly in lower right side and somein my left. I was constipated and had heartburn really bad the one day. My nipples aren't super sore but are some. my period was due the 2 and I haven't got it. Just wondering does this sound like withdrawal or pregnancy. I have taken an equate prego test and a first response test both were negative. Am just frustrated and want to knower and get on with life. Feel dumb and disappointed f I think in prego and am no. but would find out comforting to just know so don't get hopes up. Weren't really trying but cool if I am.

Hi, my name is India and i am 22 yrs old January 11th 2011

I, think i am pregnant in November i spotted very lightly then in December i didn't have one and its now January 11 2011 and still nothing at all but the home pregnancy test came out negative my mother had to git a blood test every time she got pregnant i have all the symptoms and even ones that are not so normal like in stead of getting constipated i have had lots of diarrhea and my gums have been bleeding for no reason i am worried because i cant git to a doctor for a mouth or so but i worried that me having the diarrhea is going do some thing i trying to drink lots of water but i not sure what to do...if any one can plz point me in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it i was just wondering but is there another way to know if you are pregnant other then the home test and the blood test its a shot in the dark but i was just wondering?any feed back will help,thank you
<3 India <3

Same here in Jan.09 i had an abortion my period didnt cum until march. But it came regular every 28 days un til Oct.09 i didnt c a period until jan.10 it came on for about two wks straight so i went to the OBGYN who did the abortion and she gave me sum meds. to stop the bleeding,and it didn't work then she put me on birth control it went off after bein gon them for two months. Then it came on regular until Dec.10 i didn't c one and now its march and i still haven't seen one im 24 i shouldv'e kept my first, but now im going thru so much my nipples hurt sleeping alot and i took a test in Dec.NEgative and its march and im scared to c a negative. But i don't no wat could be wrong.Any advice.

go to the docs and do a blood test those are 99.9% accurate and can tell you ahead of time about 2-3 weeks early!

GOOD LUCK!

i missed my period goin on 3 months now i took 2 hpt but both negative my nipples are really sore but they only get sore wen my period is near i get headaches alot and i never use to have headaches i am eating more than i use to also some one please help