Well, about 2 months ago... i was late getting my period, had breast tenderness, nausea, fatigue, increased vaginal discharge ... every pregnancy sign, but it turned out i wasn't pregnant, i figure it was just stress..... then this month, i am having all of the same signs... the first day of my last menstrual cycle was on the 16th of September, i had a bit of spotting on October 5th and it is now October 30th and my period has yet to come... I dont really wanna go out and buy home preg. tests since i spent a fortune on them a few months ago, but could i be pregnant? or just going thru the same thing as last time? When should i take a pregnancy test?? Please help me!

Really, the only thing you can do is buy a pregnancy test, especially if you've been having unprotected sex....Personally there are about 45 days between my periods, which at first I wasn't used to...At first I was just very paranoid and everytime I got a feeling in my stomache or any of the other symptoms (read over 1 million times) I would immediately beleive I was pregnant. Eventually it turned out that I was...

You can never be too careful...

just remember i have been told from my doctor you can have a false negative but never a faulse positive. So the test you took that sd neg ... may have been wrong ... i know this is months after this post but just wanted to let other readers know :-D

did you ever get your period or a pregnancy test? this wednesday it will have been 14 weeks since my pregnancy and i too haven't had my period yet. i've taken the test twice and have both come out negative. my doctor said to wait til next month to try again.

Really freaked out right noe because since I was 12 years old I have been regular, every 26-28 days except when I was pregnant. I had a tubal ligation 20 years ago. My fiance and I are very active and this is the first time I haveever missed my period. I'm 45 days late. I'm 42 years old. Is it the start of menopause or am I prego. I have been feeling really emotional lately with mild abdominal cramping. last month I did ovulate so I should get a period after ovulation right? That's the process. What's going on?

In the month may i have my period on d 5 and dis month of june is nw 18 is dis normal

In d month of may i have my period on d 5 dis month of june is nw 18 is dis normal

I m 44days late from my period last month I did pregnancy test n it came out negative.. idk wad to do..

im facing the same problem. it keep showing negative. what it can be?