Hello everyone. I just recently got engaged to the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. We just recently went on vacation and that was the week before I was to get my period. Since it was also the week of our anniverasy we had sex multiple times that week. My period ended up being four days late, which never happens, but during those four days I spotted very lightly. On the fifth day when my period came, it was light and a brownish-pink color and it lasted for two days. I guess I forgot to mention that I am taking Ortho-Cyclen. Every once in a while I forget to take a pill. Now it's just about 14 days after my period and I am getting crammpy and get some tingling sensations near my cervix. After my last period I was late opening a new pack of pills and had unprotected sex two days ago. Is it possible that I could have ovulated and got pregnant? Or is it possible that I could be pregnant from my vacation? I really haven't had an pregnancy symptoms except for headaches that are unbarable and I've been munching on snack foods more often than usual. Any advice would be greatly appricated!!

Thanks!!! :-D

firstly, congrats on ur engagement!!!

Well I'm a little confused. Did you have unprotected sex during ur vacation?? if so, then it is possible that ur pergnant. Also, the light bleeding that u experienced could be implantation bleeding and cramping. take PT in about a week, it should give you a reliable answer.!!

Either way, GoOd LUCK!! :D

Thanks for the post! Yes the sex was unprotected which is why I'm wondering

Ok, since no body has provided me with any help, I've decided to give more details. Yesterday I woke up and had some very light bleeding. I only noticed it after going to the bathroom. I don't know that this is because of missing some pills or the possible ovulation. Since I've never had a child, I don't know what morning sickness feels like because today I just felt like, if I wanted to I could throw up. And when I woke up this morning I felt like I had to eat something or I would throw up. So if anyone could share any morning sickness stories to try to help, that would be wonderful.

Thanks again!

well I stopped taking my birth control two days ago so that way I can induce my period to see if I am pregnant or not. So far no signs of it coming. Will this work? Any help out there for me?

Hi there, I don't think that you're pregnant. You can miss a couple pills and still not really raise your chances of getting pregnant. Have you decided to try a pregnancy test yet? I think that would be the best idea because it sounds like things are a little vague for you. I don't think what you've described is morning sickness however. Don't take stop taking your birth control pills though! SKipping a period is normal and happens frequently. Does that make sense?

congrats. and if you are trying to get pregnant, than I would say there is a possibiliy!

No I haven't taken a test yet because I think it would be too early. It makes sense about skipping a period and it happens but I've been on birth control for 2 years had normal periods every month and they always come Sunday when I start the inactive pills. I've never had a period like this before which is why the question comes up: could I be? That's why I've stopped taking the pills because if I could be I don't want to contuine to take them and cause possible harm. My fiance is completely aware of the situation so if we do have sex it will be protected. Thanks for your help everyone, I'll keep you few people posted! :-D

Aimless thanks for giving me the update. I think it was pretty helpful to hear all your information. It probably is too early--but just so you know, on BC, you can still skip a period. Let us know how you're doing, okay?

So 2 days ago I got my period. Although it's more of a dark red/brown flow but whatever. So I guess I'm not pregnant. Maybe we'll start thinking about it after I get married in April ;-) Thanks for everyone's help it was very much appricated!

I'm glad to hear everything's turned out okay for you. Keep us posted on how you're doing nad feel free to come back with any questions you may have okay?