well after 2 or 3 days of having unprotected sex, both of my breast started to sore for about a week n half, n i know this is one of the symptoms of being pregnant but 2 1/2 weeks after that, i starded my period but this time earlier than usual i had for exactly 30 dayz always have it every 32 -36 days,....could i be pregnant if not what was it cousing my breast to sore for that long??...

Hey maria,

Every period is a little bit different, so just because your cycle is off there is nothing to be worried about here as far as your period goes. Breast soreness is just another PMS symptom. Women are also known to experience some PMS symptoms during ovulation (around mid-cycle), and in addition to that if you've been paranoid about becoming pregnant then your mind can also play tricks you making you experience symptoms like cramps, and sore breasts, (such as the ones we always read about on the internet and in our health books.)

I suggest looking for a good form of birthcontrol, search for the ARHP Birthcontrol tool online, and see what you come up with. It will give you the pros and cons and stats of each one, to see which one is right for you. (That is if you don't want to become pregnant.)

Have a good one,

~ Frisky