I usually get my period on time every month. This month I was expecting it on the 25th but got it on the 28th. I have very sore breasts for the past two weeks and it's almost unbearable to wear a bra,light cramping, feel queasy.tired,on and off headaches for the past 2 weeks and my period is much lighter -thick brownish color blood but not heavy at all. I usually get sore breasts and it goes away after my period comes...but Nothing like this. My period is also usually VERY heavy and lasts for 7 days and on the last day or so it's like a brownish color..never in the beginning. I have been having unprotected sex for the past few months with my b/f..Hmm what else? I guess that covers it all. I don't know if anyone relates to this exact situation or not but any advice or responses is greatly appreciated. I hate anything out of the norm I guess...

Well looking at the date of this post you probably already know whether or not you're pregnant... but I'd say that sounds a lot like what my situation was (oddly right around the same time as you) and also sounds like something I'd pee on a stick to find out for sure about.

im 31 been havin sore breasts for almost 2 weeks after my period...it's quite annoyin thought i was pregnant...but took a home test and blood test ..both said no ...i swear still that i am pregnant but the dr has no answer to why my breast still hurt...so i understand what ur goin thur...almost my period before my breast started hurttin was adnormal

I have the same problem, except I went to the doctor only a week after my breasts starting hurting. Blood and pee tests were negative. Then, another doctor told me the test just could have been done earlier! This is really frustrating to me because I am diabetic and pregnancy would be something MAJOR and IMPORTANT for me to know ASAP. My period was three days late but it was light with light red blood and lasted for almost four days. Then, I had sex two days later and got some spotting. My breasts have been sore for almost four weeks, I have tiny headaches, I'm tired, and I have sudden urges to eat whatever is in sight. No idea what's going on.

I am 30. My situation is a little different. My breast became sore like right after my period. I usually get sore breast a little before and during away. I have had sore breast for about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks. Had unprotected sex with my husband once. I took a pregnancy test about 2 weeks ago and it was negative, so I don't know. Any kind of response is helpful. Thank you.

Hi there, i to have sore breasts, my period is 4 days late , i have done 2 home tests both showed negative,last night my husband and i had sex and after intercourse i noticed a brown coloured discharge, today there has been nothing no pain no blood or discharge,i really dont know what is going on %-) , hope you find out whats causing it soon, :-) x

This sounds bad, but I am 17 and I had unprotected sex twice with my boyfriend in a row, (which happed to be my two most fertile days) I was on the patch (birth control) but had it all screwed u, My period is about ten days late. I ahve mile cramps but nohing like period cramps, I get frequent headaches, My face broke out which never happends, I feel sick at times and get dizzy easily. I can only at certin foods and others make me feel sick, Te tentheday of missing my period, I though I started my period, but usually I have quite a heacy eriod,(use of about 4-5 tampon a day) I o used one tampon,which wasn't even full,the color is quite different then usuall, its like a dark dark red and brown color as if I was eding my period, and its quite thick, like a mucas almost.I have taken two home pregnact test both negitiv, But then I did take them at night and after I drank alot of water so I'm thinkig that my hormone level was deluited from the water and peeing a coule of times. My sister who is five months pregnat had her period her first two months into it, and all her tests showed up negitive during that time also I'm thinking that I might be pregnat..... Does it sound like it??? HELP PLEASE!!

hey guest. i had the same thing, and i was pregnant. but ive also had times when my period wasnt normal- it happens. take another test if u want.