hello, my name is Jae and I'm 20 yrs old. I just had a baby about 2 1/2 months ago and my first menstraution after birth last month was normal reddish in color, but now i'm a week too early for my period and it's chunky dark brown and blackish. I've been having a lot of nausea but i'm not throwing up and i constantly have headaches. I've heard from a few people it might be stress. If anyone has anything that they think could help me out please let me know.

Well I'm having the same problem at the moment. I've never had a child or been pregnant, but I called my doctor and was explained to that sometimes when you have dark brown or blackish blood, it is most often old blood from your last period that's just making it out now. He also said it is very common after child birth because of irregularities in menstruation after pregnancy. I really don't believe there is much to worry about :)