OK i had my period on Sept. 19 and it ended on the 24. Well me and my fiance are trying to have a baby so i was looking up when my ovulation was and it was Oct. 4-Oct.9.... Well we had sex on Oct.7 and it will be two weeks tomorrow since that day i have been haveing mild morning sickness my boobs hurt, and i have been feeling really tierd lately and im normally an active person and also i was suppose to have my period 3 days ago and instead i got this dark brown discharge but only when i wipe i its been going on for 3 days. and i dont know if you can take a test while thats happening please help im hoping im pregnant. when can i take a test and if its comes back negative and i dont get my period how long do i have to wait to take another one?????? PLEASE HELP ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! 

Take a test now and if it come back negative keep taking them every week until your period comes or it comes back positive.

thanx ill do that

Johnisha Wilson wrote:

rubylovergirl92 wrote:

thanx ill do that

i toke a test a it came back negaive but the discharge is gone but i still havent started me period