Good Day all, I'm new to this site, but I was hoping someone can help me with my situation. I have always been regular with my period. Me and my boyfriend have been ttc for months now. This month I was finally late but I didn't want to get my hopes up just yet. I took two hpt's when i was 4 and 5 days late but they were both negative. There were no signs of my period coming on (usually i would have sore breasts a few days before period starts but nothing). At 2weeks late, I had an appointment with the dr. 2 take a test (not a blood test). On my way to the dr.s i noticed small brown clots...I only noticed it when i wiped. At the dr.'s the test came out negative and I told her about the clots and she told me that it could be a sign that my period is coming so to just wait it out about a week or two to see if period comes. I left feeling very disappointed, but was still concerned about the brown discharge. 4 days passed and still brown discharge, and it was getting more prevalent as the days went by. On the fifth day of discharge I noticed some red in it too, so I figured it was my period, but later on it was back to light brown. On the sixth day I noticed more red again, but this time it was a little heavier and brighter, so I was sure this was my period, but then it was back to light brown at the end of the day. It's now day 10 of discharge and for the past three days its been light brown discharge. What does it mean??? Was the discharge my period??? Could I be pregnant???
I have another appointment coming up in a couple of weeks and I will keep you posted but if anyone has experienced something similar or can explain this please let me know!!
Thanx 4 ur time

Sounds like you could be pregnant, perhaps it was to soon to tell your first visit. The spotting sounds like it could be implantation bleeding. Good luck.

Did you ever find what the cause was? I am having the same issue with many prego symptoms. But all negative tests. I don't want to be pregnant right now but can handle the surprise.