Hi all

Me and my husband are trying to get pregnant. I have not been feeling my self latly I think I might be pregnant. ( but I can't tell if the symptoms I am feeling are all in my head cause I want to be pregnant so badly) But I was haveing a clear/ white discharge about 5 day before I was to get my period and about 2 days before I was to get my period I start getting this brown discharge I have had it for about 4 or 5 days now. This discharge is nothing like my period is. I only have it when I wipe, nothing in my panties or on a panty liner. I called my docter and she told me to take a pregnancy test. I did this morning and it was negative. Has any one else had this happen to them. or any advice. I was suppose to get my period on the 7th _ 9th and today is the 10th

Sounds like good signs, I would try taking the pregnancy test again in a couple of days, and if that is negative but your period still doesn't arrive then go get a blood test as sometimes it can take a while for a urine test to work

trinamarie,

I am in the very exact situation that you posted. My husband and I are trying to get pregnant. I am a few days late with my period and today I wiped and had brown discharge. I also took a test and it was negative. How did your situation end up?

Long story, my fiance and I had an oops...I cannot take BCP because I get terrible side effects, so we use condoms, one broke... we went to planned parent hood... took the morning after pill 2 days later....bleed a little 2 weeks after that.....my next cycle didnt start till a week and half after it was due ... took a preg test after a couple day because I am nauseus, feeling very full....stomache swollen....head aches etc....anyway it started off as some light brownish discharge.....the next day there was some blood,... and again for only half the day after.....is there a possibility that I may be pregnant?......

I just had a miscarriage about a month ago, and I was six weeks pregnant. I would of never of known because I didnt have morning sickness and the only symptom I did feel was swollen breasts but I also get that when I am about to start my period. But I started wiping a brown discharge (like you get after your period). I was concerned because I was late on my period. But I took a pregnancy test and it came up positive. So, I also think you should wait it out for a little bit longer and take another pregnancy test in the MORNING! That is the best time. Good luck to you and your husband!

i am also having the same things...we are trying too however the one difference i have is that i was on the shot foro 3 months and havent had a period since then. i just had a blood test done a month ago and it was negative for pregnancy please let us know how your situation ended up

I've gotten this before what you are describing. First off, I've never had sex of any kind before, I'm I couldn't be pregnant. A lot of times, in between periods, women will get what is called 'spotting'. Just a little bit of blood as the vaginal walls clean itself I think. But I still had a period soon after I had mine happen. You might not be pregnant but since you are trying to get pregnant, you still might want to check on that.

Just my two cents.