i just want to know me and my partner want to try having a baby after june i must go for my second injection 18 April 2011 but i decided not to go for it because it take so long to work out, but decided to take the pill if i go on the pill how long will it take me to fall pregnant
please i need help so i can know
thank you :'(

If I understand you correctly, you want to go on the pill only in April and May and after June you won't take them anymore? Well, Depo will protect you almost the whole April, because you will not get your fertility back as soon as 18th April passes, and if you were to start with the pills then you still would take them only for a month or so and the question is if it's a good idea to put your body through the change of hormones, if you are planning a baby soon after that. Talk to your gynecologist about other options first.