today i had the depo injection, i had and abortion last week, and i didnt want too.. but thats not my problem, i want too have a baby, but now i had this, im worried i cant for a long time, i have already issues with my ovarys and was told i may never have children, and bfor i had the injection i didnt ask questions nor did i look anything up, is there anything i can too too maybe lessen the effect of depo?
i dont think i have ever been so worried before. can someone please help me %-)

Hi honey! The Depo shot last 3 months each shot - so you can have children in the future! Also you CAN get prgnant as you already proved it! After an abortion or any other loss your body needs to take it easy! So use protection - condom and when the time is right you just don't have the next shot and then start trying! It is NOT good to TRY and get pregnant while you are on the shot as this TOTALLY lessens your uterine lining and makes it impossible for a baby to survive! Can I ask why you had an abortion if you wanted to have a baby right away? IF you aren't ready now, you need to take about a year to see if things change! Things do NOT get better with a baby - UNLESS you are ready and have enough support!

hey! thanks...
the reason for my abortion was bcoz my boyfriends family went crazy at us, not only bcoz we are young but bcoz its happened twice, he knows and so do they that what has happend has made a HUGE impact on my mental stability, it has changed me, made me insecure and always feeling down and out.. we decided too wait a few months and the doctor who done the procedure priscribed this too me but didnt ask any questions or anything, my partner and i did not think too research this, and now i am worried that when we do decide too try again that it is going to take a while, but is it ture that one injection wont really do much? like it wont take long for it to wear off?

No! most doctors want you to wait for 1 full cycle after coming off - as they need the period to be regular! I want you to realize that things aren"t going to change so quickly! you are hurting - mentally, emotionally, phsyically! you need time to heal before tring again! his family will go NUTS if you make yourself pregnant AGAIN after 2 abortions! I think you need counselling and to take a break OK