Hey
I just need some help really. I was due my depo injection on 26th Aug 2010. I did not go as me and my partner have decided to try for a baby. So my last injection was June 17th 2010. The reason that its every 10weeks for me is because I have epilpesy and my medication affects this so i have to have it more regular. I havnt had the injection now since 17th June so have been due one for just under 5months now.
My partner and me have been trying since we new I was due the injection and still no luck. I no 5months doesnt seem very long because for some people it takes years but I have read lots about how the depo can take 6months - 18months to get out of your system after your last. I was on depo for a little over a year but am now worried my partner and me can never have children.
And just thought I should add.. before i was on depo i didnt use a condom with my partner 3times and fell pregnant but lost the baby after 3months so its not that im infertile but am wondering maybe I have problems because of the depo or i have problems keeping the child alive once conseived :(
any help please? Would be much apriciated.

Oh and also, I was never told anything about it taking that long to get out of my system either so finding that hard to take in also.
Even if your in the same position would be nice to be able to talk to someone?