I don’t know is this possible or did anybody else experience this before me but, after my first child was born, I have fallen into strong depression.
What the hell is going out with me!? Instead of being happy over this I am feeling this emptiness inside of me.
The birth passed just fine and my baby is really healthy and good looking, so really, I have no reason to be depressed, but what can I say, I am.
Someone please tell me is this normal? My husband noticed this and I'm afraid what could he think about it. Pleas help!

I understand completely why you are so worried about this. Indeed, this is very unusual situation but I can insure you that it is quite normal.
This condition is medically known as postpartum depression.
Many women experienced it and it is completely medically proven.
It sounds a bit weird but, the birth of a baby can trigger to some very powerful emotions — excitement, joy, even fear.
But it can also result in something you might not expect — depression.
This condition usually begin in the initial days after childbirth and last for about a week, so you shouldn’t worry at all.
Consider this to be a normal part of giving birth. Wait for a week and keep on with your normal life and taking care about your child.
Good luck!