Hello all.

My wife and I are expecting a baby in August. This is our first child. We don’t know the sex yet, but I m secretly hoping it is a boy :), since I always wanted to have one.

My wife says she doesn’t care if it’s a boy or a girl, but I’m 100% percent sure she would prefer a girl.

Of course, that’s not at all important, what’s important for us is that baby is born healthy. I can't wait to hold it.

Anyway, my wife is a very big child-bearing woman. Today she told me she will probably lose her job if she doesn’t achieve to lose weight fast after the labor (she is a model). I told her not to worry and that she will lose her weight easily with some diet program or something. We will find a way.

Could somebody tell me is it dangerous to lose weight while breastfeeding?

Well, I don’t have any personal experience with losing weight while breastfeeding since I am a guy :). And my wife never had problems with extra weight after the pregnancy. Usually it takes her only two months to get in shape after the labor.

She is a fitness instructor so she is very active most of the times, and not only does she achieve to lose pounds, but her skin reduces to normal (very tight) condition in only a month, unlike with other moms.

Losing weight while breastfeeding is not dangerous, it is natural for most women. But in cases when weight loss does not happen by itself, women can choose between some healthy and safe ways to lose pounds.

When I saw this topic I really didn’t expect two guys discussing it.:)

As a lady, I am going to share some experiences and breastfeeding knowledge with you guys.

First of all. Losing weight while breastfeeding is not that spontaneous and natural as you my think.

Even though breastfeeding burns a lot of calories ( 850 to be exact), moms are usually a lot hungrier than normal. That is why it is much harder to lose pounds in that period.

As for the danger of losing weight in this period, it exists only when moms are following some strict program or (God forbid) they are using some weight loss pills that can directly (through milk) endanger their baby.

Breastfeeding moms should find a safe way to lose weight  -  by avoiding large meals, doing exercises, drinking a lot of fluids etc. 

Health Advisor

Hello to all.

Weight gain during pregnancy is inevitable and healthy, but most women prefer to return to their pre-pregnancy weight and may even want to lose some more pounds and reach their perfect weight. How can you lose weight safely while recovering from pregnancy and birth? How much weight loss is too much weight loss, and how about weight loss while breastfeeding?

SteadyHealth decided to help you through postpartum weight loss. We interviewed women who successfully lost their postpartum weight. They told us tips and tricks which all new and soon-to-be moms need to know if they want to lose their baby weight.

You can download it on the following link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00W5MARHC.

If you like our book, leave feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Dear users,

SteadyHealth doesn’t stop rewarding you. This time we decided to offer you our book “Plus-size moms: Lose the baby weight fast” completely free on Amazon in the next five days.

You can download it on the following link - http://amzn.to/1eX8yUw.

In it new moms (and and ones who thought about losing postpartum weight) will find experiences of real women who gave birth and successfully lost their baby weight.

If you are satisfied with content of our book, leave a comment on Amazon and help us to be better as we are here to answer your needs.

Health Advisor

Hurry and get your copy of our ebook “Plus-size moms: Lose the baby weight fast” for FREE. Our offer will expire in three days.

If you ever wondered how women can lose baby weight fast and in a healthy way, this book is for you.It can be great gift for your sister, friend, significant other, or someone else. Learn from real mother’s experiences and bring back your great figure.

If you like our book, please leave us a review on Amazon and help us reach other people. 

Health Advisor

The end of our free promo campaign for ebook “Plus-size moms: Lose the baby weight fast” is near. This is your final chance to have it for free as today is the last day of our promotion. 

This book is a must-have for every new mom which struggles with her weight. If you want complete guide for safe and fast weight loss after giving birth search no more.If you like our book and want to read more real experiences in future, please leave us review on Amazon and help us in our mission.