I've had my first baby a little over 2 months ago, my bleeding had stopped at 4 weeks postpartum along with my breast tenderness & sore nipples. On the 30th of march through april 3rd I had my first period after giving birth to my daughter but it was light and spotty, lasted my regular 5 days the differnce is that it was not heavy at all. Today my breast gotten more tender my nipples are very sore I've notice some smells bother me & my lower back is killing me. I'm breastfeeding so the breast tenderness and nipple soreness is painful. I've also had sex 3 weeks ago using the pullout method. My question is it normal for period symptoms to continue after your period is over after having a baby? I've taken a test and it was neg. but that was while I was light bleeding. I'm wondering can I be pregnant again because these symptoms aren't fading just yet?

A womans most fertile time is the 12 months after having a child. It would not suprise me in the slightest if you were pregnant. My sister fell pregnant with her second 3 months after childbirth. Its best you get it checked out! Take a test as soon as you miss your period :) hope this helps xx