Hello, folks. My mother has just given birth to a beautiful baby. Unfortunately, I think she got into postpartum depression. I would really like to help her, but I don’t know why. I would like to know if there is a way that a family can help mom with this condition. I would really appreciate all your replies. Bye!

Hi, there. Postpartum depression signs are more common than people think. However, if it is treated properly, it lasts for few months. Of course that family support is very important. You must understand her condition. It isn’t her caprice or anything similar. You should look after her taking her therapy regularly. Just your support will mean her a lot. I hope you’ll manage. Bye!

Hello, everyone. I agree that family plays an important role in postpartum depression recovery. If a woman does not find support in her family, her health can be compromised. You should make sure that she visits her psychiatrist regularly. She must take her medicines always. Perhaps, some of you will have to look after baby for a while. Since I see that you are a smart kid, you should talk to other family members. Make sure that they also understand the nature of this condition. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!