Okay i have pcos i got diagnosed in 2006 been on metformin for 7 years stop taking them in 2013 had 2 live births prior to stopping the metformin.

Since i stopped the metformin i have had normal periods and normal for me is really heavy and big blood clots. The lats couple of months my period was late three days and then started and after every period my boobs would hurt and i would discharge thick slime. Looked it up and said ovulation symptoms.. 

Ok well this last period was normal but after it stopped my boobs did not hurt and i did not discharge thick slime. And when it was time for me to start my period my boobs hurt and i had clear slimy discharge and was 10 days late and when it did start i am only spotting very very lightly to were i only see it on the tissue..  And usually when i start it light the first day then i bleed like a stuff pig the next... 

Well now i am cramping back pains very light spotting and it the 2nd day and still lightly spotting...

So confused... On what is going on

Please help if anyone is or has the same symptoms..