hi,.. i need some answers!! My periods are almost always on time the only time i was late is when i was pregnant. I started spotting 7 days before my period was due,.and i thought my period was coming.NOPE no period!! i had brown slimy discharge (like you would have when your period was ending)I went to the doctor and they did a blood test 5 days before my period was due,..i believe they did a qualitative test, it was negative.I have had some symptoms like getting up to urinate in the middle of the night and nausea.I took another preg test on sun and still negative! I was supposed to start yesterday!! i am so confused! Has anyone experienced this? Please tell me what you found out if anything.

Hi. I experienced the same thing. Had a day of brown, slimy spotting a week b4 I'm due to start. Then it stopped, then I had light spotting only when I wiped the next day. I'm supposed to start tomorrow. Waiting to see if I do. If not, will take a hp test 2 days after that. I had a miscarriage almost 4 weeks ago now. Not sure what to think. Have had these symptoms: sore tender breasts (especially on the sides with swollen glands), hard uterus, blue veins in my chest and breasts, extreme tiredness, and dizziness from time to time. Did you ever find out what the cause for yours was?