New Reply New Topic Followed by 18 people

Im 20 my fiancee and I are T2C, My period was about 5 days late this month, I have been feeling typical signs of pregnancy, nausea, frequent and cloudy urination, tender breasts ect. However I recently about 7 days after"missed" period started bleeding, it is a much lighter than any of my reg periods have EVER been. Light pinkish brown. I took a pregnancy test and the results were negative. When I also started bleeding I did experience cramps much like when I get my period. I am a little thrown off by it being so late and light. I have heard of implantation bleeding, but how can I know if I am implanting or menstruating? Anything would be greatly appreciated Thank you !

I am in the same position, my other half and I have been ttc and I was 2 days late and have now got a very light bleed, nothing like my normal ones and cramping but a negative hpt....

Is there still a chance that I'm pregnant

I have a son who is 2 going on three i got perg with him after misscarriage in 05 and lost one at 5 months in 04. he was born in 06. Now i am trying since nov 08 and it is now 3-09;4 weeks and 5 days with neg hpt, but i am a reg. always on time never late. called nurse she said sound like i am just coming on. but since i've been trying and use no birth control for me to take another hpt in the moring ang go from there and call her n the moring but if I soak a whole pad in a hour for me to go to the er. Which I was all to familiar with that. so now I am waiting. but she thinks i am just coming on. i always think about how my sister had her aunt flow for 5 months before she knew she was pg, and 4 months later came my nephew. but i did not do that with my other preganacy, and i always had a postive hpt. i hate not knowing.

The same exact thing is happening with me. I'm really not sure if its implantation or aunt flo coming. I been researching online, and pinkish brownish blood means implantation. So if your looking to get pregnant, good luck!

I've had pinkish-brownish blood a few times, more often in the last few years than in the first (I've had my period for going on 13 years now). I was worried at first, especially as my cycle has never been regular, so I did a bit of research (though nothing proper, just googling, so don't take my word).

From what I've read it seems some woman have pinky-brown spotting a few days before their period. Some say that it's a sign of ovulation, and some say that it's a sign that you HAVE ovulated and your reproductory system is about to start outwardly menstruating. I actually hadn't ever heard of it being a sign of pregnancy, though if it's connected with ovulation then it's entirely likely.

Hope this helps a bit. Also, sometimes your cycle can 'reset' itself, and start to run either on a different time (like 35 days instead of 28) or it gets delayed a bit. It's caused by your hormones being out of whack, which in turn could be caused by pretty much anything. I wouldn't stress too much, but if it keeps you worried then I'd see a gynaecologist and get them to reassure you.

Cheers,
Lauren

well im kinda somewhat going through the same thing, i have been trying to get pregnant. my mate have been gaining weight and sleeping a lot, thats usually called. as weird as that sounds it runs in his family and the male usually does that when they got someone pregnant. but im unsure if im pregnant or not because i started my period 6 days late. am i or am i not?

Hi I kind of have the same problem. I am hardly ever late on my period and if I am it is at most 2 days late but it starts up right away. I am 5 days late now and just started having "period like cramps" (mine get pretty painful) but they are not as bad as usual. Most of the time I can't control how I react to them because I usually roll around trying to sleep and complain a whole lot and in a lot of pain. But these cramps I can control but I also feels like I am being pulled apart on the inside. My hips feel like they hurt and it hurts all into my upper thighs where my legs connect to my butt. I have been wearing a pad and there is only a little light pink blood on the pad and when I sat down to go to the bathroom, I had light pink brown spotting/clots come out. Then it happened one more time with the clots and everything and now everytime I go to the bathroom a limited amount of clots come out then they stop and none of it comes out onto my pad when usually you can't control your period and it comes out on its own. It doesn't do that for me it only comes out when I pee. My boobs are also very sore but I don't think they have grown any I guess considering I was/am only 5 days late but I am still very confused.. I have not taken a HPT and I am not TTC so I'm just curious if this is a sign of pregnancy or something more serious or is it my period???

I am havin similar problem I'm 8 days late statted bleeding a little today not a lot normally it's realy heavy and now it's starting to calm down slightly I took a test few days ago and was neg and then one yesterday and that was pos what can this mean

same problem i was five days late on the sixth day i started bleeding my breast are sore and look a little bigger . and last month i only had my period for one day and spotted for two im hoping to get some answers also or at least if anyone else has had this happened what was your outcome of it

I'm 28 and i have always had heavy bleeding and irregular bleeding since age 11 or 12 bad cramps to the point I'd dry heave and have diarrhea and they would last no less than 7 days usually now since giving birth 3 times they last 10 to 14 days very heavy so went to Dr ultrasound showed that since I've been spotting for months straight I'd need to get the old bloodoutso he gavea drug that causes you to ovulate it worked after bleeding 7 days so bad i wore a pad and super tampon bleeding through both after only 30 to 45 min. Now I'm a week late for period feeling pregnant started seeing just a light pink swirl mix with discharge when i wiped once that first day then hours maybe again then off and on like this cramping like period with no blood just wear light day with nothing on it two cheap hpt say neg. Help what do you think?

I'm having this also. I didn't get around to the second test though

Ok so after about 10 days plus late i spot for a month off and on till 2 days ago bleed like regular period for about 6 hrs it slacks to spotting then few hours later back to norm is this crazy or norm

I am 6 days late but I am now bleeding does this mean I could still have a possibility that I am pregnant because with my last pregnancy I bled

So for the past two weeks i have had cramping but no period and now that i am six days late i started to bleed not so much but enough to wear a tampon, though it has been 8hrs and hasnt even came close to being full. I have no Idea what is going on i am never late but this is strange. I will check in 3 days if i am pregnant if not. Mother nature youre a b***h!

I've been having the same things?? On January 4 my Bf wasn't sure if he had could in me he got scared cause he didn't know & I was fertile that day and I told hem you better were protection and he did but he has that habit of taking it off when were in to it so I dont know if he did but I've always had a heavy period and I was 4days late & I finally got my period but it was so light compared to all my other periods it still lasted 4 days as my other ones... my boobs have been hurting and they never hurt when I have my period at all I've notice that out of nowwhere I will get in to this bad mood like I snap.?? My noise has a very strong smell to it I can smell things others cant?? Could I be pregnant???