I am 32 yo dagnosed with PCOS recently, since im planning for 2nd child, doc put me on metformin.
I started spotting on 15th day of cycle .. doc said it must be ovulation so we shd keep trying. so we gave it a try. but spotting turned to bleeding and now i have been bleeding for 4 days .. its slow and steady not completely like periods but almost... when will this stop. So I am wondering what is it ? Can ovulation bleeding last this long ?

Called my doctor but he is on 2 weeks vaccation and the replacement doc wasnt sure why this is happening so she told me to wait and watch ! I am in agony!

Any answer would be great help.
Thanks

I know exacly what youre going though!
I have pcos and I was put on metformin in April.
I didnt have a period in May, then June third comes and I spot brownish color blood, then it increases to light and then june nineth it becomes heavy like a period until the fourteenth when Its over.
The nineteenth comes and after having intercourse that night I see some blood streaks mixed in with the Cervical mucus, I had all the classic signs of ovulation approaching. Streachy CM, sore breasts, pain on my right side in my ovary are on the 22nd. Cervical position was high and soft. I bled lightly from the 20th up to now even. I dont know what is going on.
We really want to try to conceive but I dont know if having sex while I had all the signs of ovulation during the first sight of the blood will be enough to conceive?
We had sex June 13, 15, 19-22
i started bleeding the night of the 19th and into today still.

I hope this doesnt affect anything. I really am hoping for answers! This is the first time Ive bled mid cycle! It concerned me alot! I called my dr and talked to a nurse, and she said she would call me back with answers from the doctor, but i didnt hear from her today. Im hoping she calls me back tomorrow with some answers! Good Luck to you!

[Im 19 years old and just dignost with PCOS and they put me on metformin just yesturday. i started taking it today. I am to looken to have a baby also and my doc told me this is better to go for. IDK from the stores today was my frist day on it. I hope it really works. I hope everthing works out for u guys as well PCOS IS scary.

did you have any luck conceiving?

Hi I know this post is a good long 4 year old one . I had the exact story as you. Can you please let me knw wat followed and how did things go

Hi, have you success the conceive? i have pcos also and start go to Dr after two year married for discussion about having baby then i find out that i have PCOS. i start go to see Dr in May 2015 and use the medicine and to tried to conceive till August we decide to try IUI but i was not succussed. and this year July 2016 we start got to see Dr again, but not the same Dr, this time Dr has some research about PCOS case and he give me two kind of medicines primolut and Glucophage 500mg and i have period on 2 August 16 and i have appointment with Dr on 12 and Dr give me the clomiphence take it on 12-16 and i will go to see Dr again on 23, but i have bleeding on 21 so i called to Dr then i have to go see him on 22. so, Dr said that is the ovulation we can try intercourse then we did on 23 when i found my spotting stop.
Daeng