Hey guys, I visited a massage parlor like 8 weeks ago, big mistake. I will never do it again. I got a hand job and that is it.

Next day felt to urinate, went to the doc and got cipro it clear everything up.

2 weeks exactly, I got fever, chils, diarreha, lymph node pain, fatigue. The fever lasted for 2 days and chils.

Than I started having very bad stomach problem, like constant diarreha, cramping, and pain. The pain went away after few weeks.

Than I got, weird feeling of enlarge lymph nodes in my throat, on the side, behind ear, groin and armpit.

In addition, I started having echoing and ringing type of feeling in the right ear.

Q: Does this sound like HIV ?

Q: What are the chance of getting STD this way ?

What was the urination problem all about ?

doc says you can;t get STD, but I got a burning problem.

My recent blood work shows:

Abnormal: MPV low , it was 6.0.

Low MPV is due to production of bone barrow blood, and I read that HIV can cause this.

All other WBC was normal.

My Alkalin phosphate was high 150.

Did I get HIV ?

I am scared.

Ben

The chance of getting HIV from a massage parlor is virtually zero. You had no exchange of blood, vaginal secretions or any other bodily fluids so HIV transmission is not possible.

I suspect the urethra or opening of your penis got irritated from the ha****b you received, especially if a lube was involved. I have experienced much the same thing after masturbation or sex play. I'm surprised the doc gave you cipro so quickly with no diagnosis of infection.

As for the issues with your blood work, that is something that your doctor should be following up on. If they are indeed out of the normal levels then further tests should be done to determine the cause.

You need to stop worrying about having contracted HIV from one visit to a massage parlor which involved nothing more than a ha****b. You may have got a bad massage but I'm certain you did get HIV.

Simple enough go get an HIV test. If you have it its definatly not from a hand job :-D Signs might have just shown up at an odd time. Go get checked man and you will know. Might not be HIV so dont worry.

I would get an STD panel. Make sure you get tested for Herpes which usually involves the flu like symptoms and itch etc. And that could have absolutely nothing to do with the massage parlor.

Go get tested.

Maybe the massager had HIV and she didn't wash her hands after wiping her this or something like that. sorry about my english.

Well, for one, get a STD test. 2, I am in school for massage therapy, so did you ask the person for their license number? if not, you should have. If they have a license number, that is their medical license and that can be taken away. If they do not have a license number, they are not a real massage therapist and are basically in it for the sexual pleasure. So, next time, make sure you are seeing a real massage therapist who has a license and is a trained professional and not some cheap "w**** house representative." And it also makes me think you know what you were getting into if you didn't stop what was happening, so go get tested and don't make it sound like all massage therapists are wrong and are all sexual. Real therapists are professional.

She had rubbed my stick with oil while having hand pump.
Will that cause HIV ?

You cannot get HIV from a ha****b.  No risk.

Did you ask for her license number? Are you kidding? He went to rub-n-tug not the spa at the local resort. He wasn't looking for a CMT he was looking to get off. Also from everything I've read on

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

the odds of getting an STD from massage/ha****b are next to zero.

Guest: Not only is your English bad but you are also deeply ignorant about how HIV can be spread.
It is not possible to contract HIV from hand to genital contact.
All you are doing is adding fuel to paranoia.

i kmow a therapist that is practicing with herpes and hpv and possibliy syphalis . i wander why the health department has not reported her. they all are spread by skin to skin contact.

wondering if you went and had a test after this - was it all clear?

The "Landing Strip" club/bar near the Toronto airport has a reputation for really mean girl who was purposefully infecting clients with herpes during her hand jobs.   Really hateful person.  Heard it from a gal who used to work there.  You are ultimately trusting someone who may be on drugs, probably very rare, but L.R. has an evil reputation, and if there's someone like that, you could run into her in a place like that.

Ya ok your a hand job giving where to lol

Anything can happen now a days