I have unfortunately contracted HPV (Genital Warts) I do have them on the shaft of my penis. I was wondering if I masturbate and touch the area infected with warts then touch the tip or head of my penis can they spread to the tip? Should I refrain from masturbation as well as sex?

Also I have heard many times that you can NOT catch hpv from hand jobs. I am no DR. but I have been with my fiancé for 5 years now and have been for the most part true. I say the most part because I have visited Asian massage parlors on occasions for hand jobs.

Although I obviously did not use my head before I started visiting these massage parlors I am thinking now that this is the place I contracted the HPV. Basically you get a room lie on your stomach at first like a normal massage on a massage bed. Who knows if they wash these sheets? Next the give you a massage then flip you over and give you the hand job. She did insert fingers in my anus while giving me the hand job and I then came. A lot of my cum was on her hand. I know for sure im not the only guy that goes to this massage parlor for hand jobs. How many guys before me has this women gave hand jobs and fingered before me with out washing her hands???

Me and my fiancé always use condoms and she was tested many times for the hpv virus and came up negative. There is no other place I could of gotten these warts from.

So all you guys out there be safe if you visit these disease filled massage parlors, im now paying the price.

The same thing happened to me buddy.  I feel like a piece of c**p because I went in and got this massage. I didn't even want the happy ending.  Now I have hpv and am wondering how long it will take for my immune system to clear the symptoms.  If I could sue the place I would but that isn't likely.

I had the very same experience - I didn't even got for the table shower... I am quite sure I got it from a Korean massage parlor. Stay away from these places! You will read that it is virtually impossible to contract the virus from casual contact  (i.e. from anything other than sex) but we are living proof that this simply is not the case!

There are so many different HPV types – hundreds in fact – that they are classified by number rather than name.
Electron microscopes show us that there’s an enormous amount of wart virus floating around in the air and on surfaces everywhere.

It is very likely that this was the cause of your HPV infection. I would recommend tea tree oil directly on the wart dry after a shower, covering it with duct tape. Do this once a day for 1-2 weeks. Eat plenty of bananas (potassium is great against warts), take L-Lysine vitamin pills for healthy skin & you’ll be fine.