Hey

I'm a 17 year old male, whom went to a party last friday and met this chick... we hooked up and I "stuck it in" for a minute and then pulled out because I was being an id**t. I didn't have a condom, and I realized she could have HIV or some form of STD. I heard she has been around a lot... and she seems a bit trashy to be quiet honest. My friend told me of one kid who did her, and says his fine. A lot of people say I'm being paranoid, which I am but I just wanna be safe than sorry. I'm scared that I contracted HIV, or an STD. Mostly more scared of getting HIV, but I just wanna know for certain that I'm clean. I wanna get a blood test, but would it be worth getting one know? Don't I have to wait 6 months? That kills me, because I have to be left 6 months in wonder before I know for a fact..

Any suggestions? I'm freaking out a bit. I'm 17 years old, and I'm afraid I just ruined my life with one stupid mistake.

Thanks for reading.

well actually after two week you can test for chlamydia, gonorrehea, and Trichomoniasis. but things like HIV, Aids, Herpes, Syphillis you will have to wait for unless you produce soars then the soars can be samples and tested. im sorry but yeah it is a waiting game an i just went through it to. i had possible contracted and std in september and just got my results tuesday. thank god im clean. syphillis, chlamudia, gonorrehea, and trichomoniasis can be cured with anitbiotics while the others can be managed but not cured. until you know for sure if you have something try not to spend all your energy on worrying about it. but do get tested. try to be safer in the future as well

I'm going to planned parenthood for testing tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll ask too when I should come in again. I looked up the odds of getting HIV from unprotected sex and it seems rather unlikely that I have HIV, even if she had the disease. Regardless, for the future I plan on always practicing safe sex... Just stinks I gotta wait so long for testing, I just wanna know for a fact if I got something or not =.

I discovered a little cut on my penis today =. Granted it's been like two weeks, but I'm now paranoid that I had this cut when I had unprotected sex... I don't recall it though, maybe I'm just paranoid. I hate how I have to wait 3 months for testing. I got tested for gonorrhea and chlamydia though and came back negative.

u most likely didnt have it. if you had it them it would have been healed by now

Is there any symptoms of HIV? Because I have a sore throat right now, but it's different than ones I've had before. Also, I had a small white little pimple on my penis shaft, it could be an imperfection I haven't noticed before...

Would it be a bad idea to visit planned parent hood at the 6 week mark and get an HIV test? They used the rapid HIV test swab things, and I was just googling some things and from what I gather 6 weeks can show if someone is positive or negative and then when the 3 month mark hits go in for that so you can get a conclusive test.

symptoms for hiv can be flu like symptoms and trouble breathing but of course those things can be caused by anything. and if you went in for testing now you dont want to get that false negitive and think you are good and get your heart broken later so its better to wait. and its extremely rare for someone to test positive after 6 weeks. usually those websites that say they got a positive result after 6 weeks is based off of the last time they had sex when really they most likely contracted it way before then. so its best to wait. and that white bump could just be a pimple. it happens. try not to stress until you actually go to get tested. all that worrying is going to ultimately take over you and cause all kinds of promblems so try not to stress. it will make things better on you mentaly

Well I'd go in for 6 weeks and then 3 months later, it's just that 6 weeks would also serve as a reassurance. I read from various websites that the average day for HIV to show up is 25 days, but you should wait 3 months for a conclusive result. Other website suggested to get tested the following day of infection, 6 weeks, and 3 months for conclusive.

i mean if thats what u want to do do it. but i have been through testing and every doctor has told me its better to wait. thing is anyone can make a website and say what they want. not everything u read on the web is reliable but most doctors will tell you to actually wait 6 months because there is actually a 6 month period where you can turn positive. but if you want to do the six weeks go ahead. your result will come out negitive garanunteed though because its only been six weeks

what were your results?

i had the same thing yesterday but it was a protected sex but the problem is that the condom slip up but the top of my penis was covered am i at risk ?

I feel your pain

Hi ,i had unprotected sex with a sex worker last week ....i was little drunk so it just happened in a flow .....I regret it now .... from past two days I have had severe head ache now today I have sour throat .....I have never had such bad headache that lasted 2days ....is this a sign of std or sti or hiv ?? I can’t talk to anyone about it ...I don’t know what to do , when to get tested ???