About 6 months ago i had unprotected vaginal sex with this girl who seems somewhat promiscous but the sex only lasted for about a minute due to us both being hammered drunk. I woke up the next morining and noticed a bump on my penis shaft and thus developed a huge ammount of anxiety. I went to the doctor and she thought it was just some kind of wart that i didnt have to worry about and that would go away very soon, and which it did. I got tested for gannorea, herpes, and HIV and all came back negative. I later figured out that you had to wait 3-6 months for HIV to show up in the blood test so i then got tested 3 months later and that came back negative as well.

Around the 3 months later point, i was seeing this girl and we didnt have sex but she was giving me a handj*b and she was just in her underwear and i was rubbing my penis against her vagina which was covered by her underwear for about 30 seconds. I later heard a rumor going around that she had syphillis and i noticed an irregular rash on my penis shaft. This rash isnt just a straight line but has its own unique shape and it tends to be red, almost looking like a scratch but also tends to fade in color but the color comes back and the shape of the rash always stays the same.

2 months after that (About 3-4 weeks ago) a different girl performed oral sex on me for about 20 minutes and then we had protected vaginal sex with a condom shortly after with no rips in the condom or anything. I woke up the next day and noticed her teeth had scratched the tip of my penis, leaving scratches which healed and went away.

Now for the last week ive been expeirencing tiredness and swollen lymph nodes in the neck and under my chin and in my shoulders about 3 times a day and shortly after the lymph node pain i experience a nausea feeling but dont throw up. I also get a pinching/burning feeling on the tip of my penis head and wake up some morinings with small rashes on my penis that fade away within 20 minutes and dont come back. Im scared to death of HIV and am afraid that i could have possibly been exposed to that but im also wondering if im just freaking out and its something more minor like syphillis or herpes. Please help me with my worries and im well aware or getting tested and i plan on doing so after 3 months and then again after 6 months but i guess im more corious to the probability of having contracted one of these STD's and also how to ease the worrying for the time being. Please help and thank you