Hello.

I am a bit mental because of the timing of a urethral irritation issue I have right now (I have had it before) and a massage I received a week ago. Here is the scoop...

8 days ago I had a massage and at the end there was a relase (ha****b). There was no other contact (expcet the massage and being jerked-off). The person giving the massage was clothed the whole time. Am I at risk of getting an STD? Should I be worried? Any experts out there have any thoughts?

I did visit my urologist who said my urine was clear (at 5 days), but did see there was some irritation. He put my on doxyxyline for a week just as a precautionary measure. His thoughts were that this was just the oil/lotion irritating me and not to worry (he thought handjobs were the lowest of risks possible).

So, I am wonding if I should worry or just relax and let the irritation go away in due time (assuming I have no infections).

Thoughts?

i would relax as im sure your fine. did you see the massuse wash his or her hands before they started the massage?

I am not sure about the hand washing (I was not paying attention to be honest). I guess the chances of anything being alive after giving me a 90 minutes massage is minimal (except from my body). My urologist thinks it is just an irritation...maybe he is right.

i agree. i think that it is just irritation, was the hand job rough and did the tip of your penis get rubbed ?

Yes...it was a bit rough and the lotion was a bit stingy (cheap stuff I am sure). You know when you mind gets away with things...I am hoping that is all there is here.

yep i bet thats all it is you should be fine 8)