Hello! I would like to hear what is the difference between running and jogging? I am about to become a runner so I am a total beginner with these terms and I actually want to get fit and in good physical shape by running frequently-you know it's when people say "hello I am gone on jogging"-so I am wondering what will I be doing-jogging or running, what's the difference? Thanks!

There is no special difference between running and jogging you may call it the way you want or maybe more precise explanation would be that you would be running but not that fast so jogging is actually slow running. And the preparation for both slow or faster running is that you start with it gradually so first days don't try to run more than 10 minutes by gradually increasing your running time until you reach the time you want. I usually am jogging or running whatever for an hour at a slow pace and actually the common term for my slow pace running is jogging and it really helps in getting fit but and don't forget-good running shoes are essential for jogging.

Running builds stamina and cardiovascular endurance, while jogging merely burns fat calories.