I would like to know what basal cell sarcoma is.
Thank you very much for your time!

Basal cell sarcoma term is connected to cancer. First let me explain sarcoma. Sarcoma is a form of cancer that arises in bones, fat, muscles, which means in the supportive tissues. Basal means in this term innermost; for example cancer that arises from innermost layer. Most typical example is skin cancer: chronic exposure to sunlight may be the cause of almost all basal carcinomas. This may be somehow paradox, because former is connected to the exposed parts of the body while sarcoma is known to be a form of cancer that arises in supportive tissue.

Hallo,
I know that there is a condition called basal cell carcinoma which is really a skin cancer. Are you sure that there is a condition called basal cell sarcoma? I know few things about basal cell carcinoma so I will tell you something in case this is what you were asking of. Basal cell carcinoma occurs most often on areas of the skin that are often exposed to the sun, such as your face and neck. It appears as a waxy bump. Is this the problem that you have? If you could give me more info about your problem it would be easier to help.

All the best to you,
Karen