Im 19. I have a circumcised penis. I wash it regularly and during bath I spend many times scrubbing areas around it. But I can notice a layer of dark dirt near my penis and testicles. How ever hard I scrub, they dont go. I must not have been cleaning it properly. I do sweat a lot. It is very unhygienic and I feel bad about my cleaning routine. Please help me with ways to remove that dirty layer of skin around my penis and testicles and also how to maintain a hygienic private part. Thank you

Legend

Hi guest,

Define "dirt."  As in a loose material that you can wash off or does it seem to be part of the skin pigmentation?

It is NORMAL for the skin around your genitals to be darker than the rest of your body.  You likely also have a darker line around your penis, a circumcision scar.

It is patchy. When I try rubbing with force, I can see my original skin color. Until then it is a dark patchy layer on my skin. It does seem to be stuck to my skin. That's why I'm worried about my hygiene.

Legend
You'll need an exam Guest. See a dermatologist.

Is their any way I can remove that dirt layer off my penis I also have the same problem but I'm 14 and afraid of bulling so I wanted to know if that layer can be taken off and if I can how?

How to clean that dirty circumcision scar?

i guess u r right some day back my a very thin skin was coming out too . now i notice a black patch i dont know how to remove it n i im hygiene too