:-( i need to know why is their a dark brown ring around my penis

are you circumsed or not? my boyfriend (well ex now) has a dark ring around his, he is circumsised and he said it was from being circumsied you know kind of like a scar or something i guess.

I have the same ring adn i got it examined when i was 18. It is from circumcisation malfunction. It is completely normal, and my doctor said 34 out of 78 men will have the same ring that veries in size and shape. It is from a prolonged cut adn they have had to re-cut or you were circumcised to early or to late.

me to it is ver anoying thanx

ya i have one too im 13 so i was a lil worried but thanksfor the answers :-D

i have one too thanks for info

im only 13 and i have a dark- brown ring around my penis!!! what do i do??? why do i have it????? i want it to go awayy!!!!

34 out of 78... huh... why wouldn't a (real) doctor just say "44%"???

oh... i have it to i have a pink ring and then on the shaft a brown ring... but if its so normal im not gay or anything but i wrestle and we have to go in the showers and i never see anyone else with a brown ring on there penis no one at all! like how would a girl react to it if she see's it like even porn people's penises dont have no brown ring? will that affect me from having sex???

is there anyway it can be removed or make it less dark or notisable?

I have the ring to what can I do to get it to go away?

i have this ring also and i really want it to go away. does any one know a solution to get rid of it?????????? It makes me uncomfortable and there for i don't shower at the gym. I'm worried about eventually going to have sex and having my girl laugh at me. is there a cure??????????????

im 14, i had one too thanks for the answer :)

I'm only 14, and i was really worried about it. Is it bad or damaging to my body at all?

i haven been with quite few men and i have never seen it until my recent boyfriend. and it DOES NOT turn me off. Hes is a turn on to me. I'll trace it with my tounge haha