ok so im at a party and my lip pirsing falls off so i took them both off for the night. i have hade them for a long time now about 3 months now so i thogh thay were heald. well the next morning i put in some older pirsing and i notised i had to force them in it hurt alittle and i was worried becuse i dint wash them with antibactireal sope i was rilly woried well my wories became reality when i woke up the next day my botom lip is swolen to about 3 times its normal size and i have to go to work how can i get the sweling down im despritely in the need of help i took out my rings becuse im done with my lip pirsings i just want normal lips some one help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( oh and ice dosent seam to work

It would be best if you saw your piercer or any other piercer asap. They will be able to deal with the infection that probably occurred.
I have to tell you that three months may not be enough for a piercing to heal. It took my breast and nose piercing over six months to heal. During the healing period, you need to take real good care of the piercing and clean jewelry whenever you are changing. Why didn’t you clean your jewelry before putting it in. You could have done it with simple alcohol.
You need to drain the infected material from the piercing if there is any, clean the wound and then place warm compresses so that you would promote circulation, so that you could triggers your immune system. You may decide to use some saline solution for cleaning and remove any material that there is around the wound including dirt. Bacteria could easily end up in the open wound from the skin and your dirty hands (if it hasn’t already) and the infection may get worse.
I would see a piercer, if you can’t find any around, see a doc!