I need help!
I am not circumcised . i have a prominant frenulum (the
tiny piece if skin that joins the foreskin to the glans near
the pee - hole)

From the past few years i have been afraid to retract the
foreskin completely (i saw on a website that if u pulled too much it would
get stuck behind the penis head and cause great pain.

I am now worried if the smegma gathering behind the foreskin
will cause infection as i masturbate daily. I am only able to clean the very tip ofthe glans and not any more .

How do i clean the rest of the glans . I need urgent help.
Please help.

I have this exact same problem, i have been trying to remove the sensitivity by daily rubbing, its too early to tell if it works yet though.

I can, however, tell you one way i clean my glans: just pour room temperature or slightly above water over the dirty area form a cup (you might need to do this a couple times), and that should keep it clean enough.

Not perfect, but enough to prevent infection at least.
I would also recommend trying to desensitize that area, but this solution should work for now.

i have tis problem too.....it is so hard to clean my glans,can i wash my sensitive glans with putting glans in cold tea??like chinese tea can clean the stomach....is tis can for glans too?????reply me.....

Keeping the Penis Clean

It is obvious that personal hygiene serves as the basis of decency in the society. In modern society, hygiene is essential in the life of a person. The sex organs are more sensitive than other parts of the body and often pursued in intimate contact, which is why they ought to be as clean as possible, if not cleaner.

Penis odor can easily destroy a relationship, since no woman would accept to live with a man who doesn't know how to keep himself clean. Your partner can catch many diseases if not keeping your penis clean.

Here’s what you should know about your penis clean:

1. Tip of the Penis - If the foreskin moves well, wash the end of the penis. In adult men, it is normal that the foreskin slides back and forth over the penis, allowing the area underneath to be cleaned. If you don't wash it correctly, a white substance gathers. This substance – smegma is a combination of dead cells, skin oils, and moisture, and can accumulate under the foreskin of males. When it becomes its characteristic appearance described in many texts as "cheesy". So, pull the foreskin back as far as it would go and wash this area with lukewarm water. Be careful to wash both the glans and inside the foreskin, the part that is not normally exposed.

2. Base of the Penis - This is the area that you should concentrate. It is a place where sweat and hair mix to produce a intense odor. The area require frequent washing in order to keep sweat from gathering there since it’s covered by underwear for long period of time. Shaving or trimming the hair is a very good idea. Cleaning is far easier without a lot of hair.

3.The Testicles - are even more inclined to develop an unpleasant odor as sweat can accumulate in the folds of skin or in the space between the penis and the testicles. You should clean each of them carefully and make sure that the small patch of skin between the base of the testicles and the anus is also free of smell and clean.

A lot of research show that keeping the penis clean can help prevent some problems just as well as circumcision. Simply keeping the penis clean with soap and water helps reduce the risk of problems or infections.

i have this problem when im in the shower i sort of pull my foreskin open and put it against my body. this allows the water to go inside it. then i hold it closed shake about a bit and open again, all the water comes out. this seems to work.

Ok, so i have had the same problem up until today actually.

For me I always had trouble getting my foreskin over the glans, I was able to combat this problem with daily stretching.

Once I was finally able to get my foreskin over the glans it was ultra sensitive to the point where I couldn't touch it without pain. I ran water over my exposed glans while I was in the shower for a few days.

Today I was found a good way to clean the crusted off stuff by showering and loosening it up with warm water, then after I would wet a Q-tip and clean it. It doesn't hurt nearly as much as bare finger and it works to clean very well once the foreskin is back (and it is practically pain free, I haven't seen a method on any of these forums that was pain free for me).

I hope this helps either the poster (even though that was like two years ago) or another person who searches this topic.

I had an over sensitive glans, too, but I managed to reduce the sensitivity to the point where I can even touch it with hard cloth and it doesn't hurt. It sure isn't a pleasant feeling, but it is not painful either.

What I did was to sleep with the foreskin retracted. It feels very weird at the beginning and I had trouble sleeping, but it did wonders! So when you go to sleep, try to put yourself in a position that doesn't put the glans in contact with clothes, one that feels comfortable. Then try to sleep. Eventually, while you move asleep, the glans will get in contact with the clothes and that will reduce the sensitivity after some time. Because you're sleeping, you won't notice the uncomfortable feelings. A kind of natural anesthesia ;-).

Even exposing the glans to the air helps.

hey i have a problem like that too-

when i rub my finger against the surface of my glans, some white stuff seems to come off it. What is this? is it harmful? what should i do to make it go away? if i get some of it on my hand, is it unsanitary? every day i wash my penis under warm running water. and also can i achieve an orgasm without taking my foreskin back? (there is no stretching problem- i can retract it perfectly) i have never had an orgasm before? how can i achieve one (please tell me in detail). will it stink alot? if so, how can i remove the stench?
can someone please answer my questions? your help is greatly appreciated.

Do any of these methods that reduce sensitivity to aid cleaning also reduce sensitivity during sex?

:$ My husband had the exact same thing and her had caused scar tissue around the end and thats why it couldn't be pulled back. He ended up getting circumcised. It is sensitive but hasnt caused any major problems. Well worth it.

when i touch my penis in begina. am not enter my penis in begina. because pain in glans head of the penis. please tell me how to remove my pain. please send me advice urgent basis...

Actually, it sounds like you could have a condition called phimosis – this is when the foreskin cannot be pulled back all the way, or it hurts to do it. Guys with this problem tend to have an oversensitive glans, as well, so sex can really be a problem. It can get better, but it’s important not to force things – my doctor told me to work on pulling the skin back just a little at a time, for a few weeks. Using a penis moisturizer (Man 1 Man Oil works great) is a good idea, because it can help keep your skin in shape as you stretch it (carefully!) Once you are able to retract the foreskin, and the glans is exposed more often, the sensitivity should gradually decrease and you should be able to enjoy sex. You should talk to your doctor about this, though, just to make sure there aren’t any other problems.

Hope things get better for you!

-Alex, PhD

It is not natural for penis tip or glans to be ultra sensitive. It is good if you have already realized that it is a problem.

You need to pull the foreskin all the way back and gently wash it with Tap water, as many times as it requires, for a week or 10 days. It will become normal, desensitized and clean naturally. Use a medicine if your doctor prescribes one.

You may get a rubber bulb ear syringe from any pharmacy. This is a rubber bulb that is meant for cleaning out ear canals. They also work great for cleaning out foreskin.

Just suck lukewarm water into the rubber bulb. Then insert the tip of the bulb into the tip of the foreskin and squeeze the bulb. The water will jet into the foreskin and flush it out.

You need to be in the bathtub or over a sink as water will go everywhere.

Smegma is a natural harmless substance. It is composed of defoliated skin cells and natural body oils. It is harmless. One should not worry excessively about smegma.

If you can't or don't want to retract your foreskin there is a natural way to clean the preputial cavity. Once in a while, when you urinate, pinch the tip of the foreskin closed and capture as much urine in your foreskin as you can. This will cause your foreskin to swell like a balloon due to the pressure of the urine inside. Then release your grip on the tip of your foreskin. The urine will come out in a great gush and clean out what ever trash or debris is inside your foreskin. you need to be over the sink when you do this so you don't make mess.

Urine is a sterile substance when it leaves the body unless one has a urinary tract infection, so this is clean, safe, and healthy action.