Is it just a puberty faze because the skin that wraps around my penis that "protects" the sensitive part and used to masturbate is slowly "falling" off the top. Like it would go down and i could see what's under the skin like I've had it cut off. Is there something wrong? I'm not sexually active, I'm 15, and I do masturbate. It is almost no longer attached to the top of my penis

help any1?

uhm i kind of have same thing but the skin from my ballsack and whole einis like up it and tipis peeling i would like help too

Hi Corey,
As I understand you are talking about the foreskin that is protecting your penis head. How much are you masturbating daily? You have to know that sometimes too much masturbation can have side effects, and skin peeling off is definitely one of them. Do you use any lotion when you masturbate? The important thing is that you really need to take good care of your penis skin, because there are good chances that things can get complicated. If your skin is too sensitive try to use some lotions or creams, antibacterial creams should be really helpful with your condition.
Have you talked with your parents about this? I know that this can be hard to do, but sometimes it is right thing to do.

Its normal for this to happen,normally it happens when you have dry skin and then you masturbate the friction you make while masturbating causes the skin to fell off and exposing the part of the flesh it protects

yeah im having the same problem I masterbate about 4-5 times a week

Well how do you fix it

same Issue.
Last Week i had 4-5 times mastrubation and then after my skin around penis started peeling off (actually what i can see was A Little little bit of White Small Dust presenting on my glans)
is this due to mastrubation?
whats The Solution for this?
help

So I can't die from skin peeling off while materbate?

Same and I'm only 13 and I do jack off also

I am having the same problem, the skin around my knob is slowly coming off, I do masturbate (Very frequently) and I do not use lotion. I am 13. I would also like to know if this is bad or if it will affect me, and if so is there some way to fix it or will it heal?

I heard jerking with no lotion or lube can cause it. Try moisturizing the area with lotion(don't use one that can irritate or harm the penis)

Will coco butter lotion help

I'm 14 and I jackoff with no lotion the skin around my penis is falling off is that good and I take care of my penis

It can be really really dangerous. You must consult doctor immediately. Do the required check ups because these are cancer symptoms