On friday i stayed home from school. i felt like i was going to throw up and poop and had the worst headeche i had ever had. I slept it off and got up and ate and felt fine later in the day. Saturday(st pattys day) i felt fine. I helped my mom clean house and cook dinner and all was well. after dinner i felt like all the food i had eaten in the pest coupole days was stacked up. and it really hurt.I went to bed just wanting to sleep it off.Sleeping was not easy... tossing and turning tring to get comfertable. Sunday i woke up feeling the same
way. super full and sick like i was almost going to throw up. like i hade to poop but i couldnt poop. I had plans to see my friend and i didnt want to cancel so he came over and then we wednt to church. I felt so horrible the  whole time. When i got home i took a nap. luckily i was able to go right to sleep. I woke up feeling worse than ever. I had dizziness, chills a fever and the same stomache issues. I talked to my mom and she asked me if i had been able to poop today and i told her that i hadnt pooped in about 4 days. 
So she gave me 2 vegitable laxitives and took me to bed. We watched movies and tv till i was able to get to sleep then at night i transferred to my own bed room. Today i woke up, still stacked up and unable to poop. My stomache hurt so bad. So my mom this time gave me two real laxitives and made me come lay on the couch and drink tea. Soon enough i started to poop... not much though. i fell asleep on the couch so we went and layed in bed and every 5-10 minutes i was getting up to go to the bathroom. Finally it was all out... 
or so my mom tells me it is... I still have no apetite and my stomache feels like its going to throw up. I got up to watch pretty little liars and my dad made me a tuna patty. I forced my self to eat it and a cup of water. It stayed down. I went to bed still feeling like c**p. tossed and turned all night and i have been up sinve 430. I still feel basically like i need to throw up or poop. but my stomache is like growling at me... Anybody have any ideas what is wrong?

this happened to me once and my doctor told me that it was just constipation that it was because i wouldnt drink enough water...

i didnt have a fever or the chills but i had the belly pain and i was bloated i felt like throwing up and my mom also gave me a laxitive i was able to go to the bathroom but i still felt like i had something there...

my doctor told me not to worry about it to just drink a lot of water and fluids i did but i didnt feel any different...

my mom didnt want to give me another laxitive kuz i wasnt eating so she said it would make my stomach feel worse...

i started to massage my stomach and drinking hot tea i got diarrhea but i felt better...

since u got a fever i suggest you go see your doctor you might have a stomach infection and you wouldnt want it to get worse...

Feel Better!

My mom has the same thing she tried pepto and pain reliever drank coke used a heating pad and drank water

I get this a lot. When I was younger I was sent to the hospital with food and waste that had built up to my rib cage area and it would have killed me had the doctor not sent me to the hospital. I was told I had constipation and I may have to be on laxatives for the rest of my life. I think you need to reevaluate your diet and maybe do more exercise. cut out gluten and eat more vegetables.

I felt the same way right now am feeling Soo bad stomach is trying to get out ifeel to full even dough I haven't eaten only this morning egg sandwich and I thought it was the egg sandwich but everybody tried it and they felt find in fact right now I can't sleep and it is 11:56now from this morning 6:00 o clock and belly paining be like fire and to poop and to vomit but can't do any yet and 5:00 minutes​ pain in lungs and I get short breathe dizzy to don't what this could be but i don't know

I missed a field trip for my school today because every time I got up I was really dizzy and the room span, and I also felt like I was going to throw up. And I'm currently in the position where I want/have to go to the bathroom, but I don't want to throw up. I have no clue on what I should do.

Im dying
My stomach is killing me
I can't poo
I have diarrhea
But at onve it stopped
When i try to poo
My hole hurts soo badly

Hi I I've had these pains for a while now but the last 3 days this is horrendous hot and cold sweats I keep feeling faint and light headed my face looks really pale and my stomach pain is terrible I've never felt this bad before it started off like indigestion and heart burn but as it got more intense it was like someone was pouring a hot kettle in my stomach and now I can't eat I'm struggling to drink aswell it I csan feel a lot of pain in my gut and under my rib does any one av a clue wat this is I'd be really grateful my medica! History is cervical cancer 3 years ago and secondary lung cancer I've had treatment for both my pains been that bad I've bee to A+E my bloods are fine urine sample fine blood pressure low thanks in advance Sam

It sounds like tape worms to me.......

My. boyfriend. sex

First of all constipation doesn't stay if you continue In this path be aware of symptoms such as feeling like you have too then nothing comes out black stools like coffee grounds diahrea pain I stomach that comes and goes color of stools and if you are lactose intolerant these are bio markers also eat some beets to see if all stool is being processed through your digestive tract . Get a colon scope done and also a sonogram

Could be heart failure

Did you get screwed to hard?

You sound like an insensitive as****e

Go to the doctors it’s onky about to get worse,because it’s still happening to me