I've been getting pimples or sores on my face, arms, legs, chest & back that turn into black spots. I don't know if it's moles or something else. Also, the back of my hands itch continuously. The sores are white with the surrounding area red & itchy. After a few days, they go away and leave a dark, symetrical spot in it's place. I counted 5 of these spots on my right shoulder alone. I'm a 33 year old male in search of answers. Please help. :'(

I get these too, but After they turn into little black circles they kinda hurt when I touch them, so I dug at one and popped it just like you would to a pimple. A little black ball which was hard and about the size of a quarter of a grain of rice came out along with a little pus and blood. The wound did not bleed and turned into a scar after. I currently have one on my face. Someone help us.

must remember not to touch other areas ,it is painful wash hands after touchinng pimple it spreads by touch,i had on side of chest and hip doctor gave me a z pac which is an antibiotic that is strong it worked and now is bk but in light amount do not scratch. it is probably m.r.s.a which is on your skin normally but must be treated if it attacks your body

what is mrsa??

my pimples turn into black spots without touching it. it started a month ago. i went to doc and he is said they aging spot , hyperpigmented spot which are somtimes genetic. im only 22 to be having aging spot. some one help!!

i am only 14 and i get these spots! i have one on my head that i thought was from my field hockey helmet, but when i stopped wearing it for a while it is still there! i need some form of help for these because it won't pop, and it is uber hard! and hurts like nobodys buisiness!

I am 14 also, but my situation is a little different, After i got the HPV vaccine shots i ended up with sudden dark spots all over that are itchy and pealy. My doctor says that they are just bug bites, but trust me, they are not.

------ I think these people should look into metal metabolism disorder, or metal allergies. The bumps sound like the ones I get when metal touches me. A small percentage of the population cannot process all the metals in their environment. There are ways, such as chelation, to help the body. One has to be careful not to rid oneself of all metals, some of which are good. Example, metals in important vaccines.

yeah i got one on my chest im 13 and i squeezed it really hard and a hard black thing came out it looked like a really small stone lol but it hurts like hell

you should check with a dermatologist, i had that problem in highschool too.
acne is the cause of dirt or sweat blocking up a pore. if that pore is continually blocked, the grime stuck will harden/die/simply rot. dont try popping it, itll only damage your skin and cause acne scarring. dermatologists do that popping for you, becuase they have the medication to sanitize the skin and help it recover after the pore has been un-blocked.

if you cant see a dermatologist right away, i recommend washing properly (but not overly frequently, that causes more acne to some), and enjoy a face steam, which opens up your pores. otherwise, go to a derma right away, they know what to do to save your skin. :-)

you can try putting bio oil on it.

hello i am 14, and i havend pimpel it was super big, i pop it one day , after i take a shower , when i wake up, it was blak. !i keep on covering with my hiar but i think you can still see it. help me , i would take you advaes, hands down, thank you! :(

there really is nothing you can do about it (at least to my knowledge), it sounds as though you have an overactive immune system. You see when you get these pimples the inflammatory process goes into effect to try and detect foriegn material, or your own dead defunct material(from damage), and destroy it. It would seem that for some people, and it appears to be random in terms of age of unset, the inflammatory response is so strong that it accidently damages the melanocytes, cells that control the pigmentation of your skin, resulting in the dark spots that remain after the pimple is gone and the inflammation subsides.

You should count yourself lucky, other people's immune system, when it goes on the fritz, attacks the epithelial linining of their air passageways(asthma), renders them allegric to certain air born particles(allergies), or actually attacks certain organs of the body(these are very rare autoimmune diseases).

Its believed to be due to the hyperclean enviorment that some people live in. My advice is that you should approach cleanlyness like everything else in life, with moderation. I mean you dont necessarily have to wash you hands with soap (and dont kill me for this) after everytime you go to the bathroom. Just wash it with water. I know it sounds disgusting. In the short term you might get a few more bouts of diahrea or stomach poisoning(vomiting,etc...) But if your not very young or very old, you body can handle it, and your immune system will thank you for it by not going heywire when you get older and attacking you and causing certain autoimmune diseases, for which science has no cure(yet..hopefully).

As for the dark spots...
My advice would be to minimize the occurance of pimples, (get some type of acne treatment, and try to eat a few fruits and vegetables a day). As for the spots, maybe when your older and can afford it(and hopefully the price would come down by then) you can get some laser treatments to remove them.

OK. SO THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THAT I GET THIS BLACK 2CM BIG PIMPLE ON MY BUT CHEECK WHY IS THAT???? IM SCARED. :$

I have experienced a couple of these issues and here is what I have found out:

1. the black spots that were zits are dried, clotted blood in the dermis that usually happens if too much pressure is put on the zit and the zit pops on the inside and bleeds in the dermis. you just have to let the skin naturally replace those skin cells. as new skin cells are made in the deepest layer of the skin the old layers slowly become more superficial until they become the top layer of skin and schluff off. since the problem is in the dermis, it takes longer for the cells to come to the surface. it varies for everyone depending how fast your body replaces those cells. but generally i would say a couple to a few weeks. be patient and don't mess with it or you might cause the problem to occur again. it sucks but it will go away.

2. the giant pimples on the butt cheek that are painful and basically feel like big bruises; i had them. i freaked out and thought i had like herpes or something. i went to the doctor and he looked at it and told me it is just uncommon body acne. i believed him but i got the test just in case haha. it was negative. it can be treated and prevented like any other body acne, let it breathe. im not saying you have to walk around naked or anything, just wear something breathable and when ur at home try just wearing one layer(boxer shorts, sweatpants, basketball shorts, etc.). the key is to keep the area from holding moisture or getting irritated.

i hope i was able to help.