Yellow soft sometimes unformed stool.why is it? I also feel full easily when eaying even a small amount.my poop doesnt turn brown... Please help..

I had the same problem about a year ago. Mine would start with terrible intestinal cramping and pain around my colon. I would have yellow bowel movements. They did a test and found blood in my stools which might not be visible to you. They performed a colonoscopy and found out I had one polyp. It was removed and all is fine now. Good luck and I do know how you feel. I couldn't even travel anywhere or go on any outings.

Pale stool or yellow stool can be an indicator of a serious medical illness and if you don't pay attention to it it can be really bad. Generally, every doctor will tell you that there are several medical conditions that may cause yellow bowel movements.That means that if your stool is yellowish, you need to do some test, because like I already told you, an examination by a physician may be required to rule out a serious medical issue. A doctor will complete a stool analysis to determine if yellow stools are a result of a digestive condition, some bacterial infection, illness or something else. It is something that needs to be done. 

Have you had any other symptoms as I had this when I had pancreatitus. Also get your blood levels tested for diabetes as the fullness was one of the symptoms I had for that :)

Hi. Thanks for the reply on my post. I just had urine and stool test and both result are "pus in stoll and pus in urine. No blood or anything. The doctor said i might have infection inside and gave me medicine. Both antibiotics and the "like salt to mix with water for the uti" now im undergoing medication and my stomach doesnt feel so full now, a bit good than before and my poop first turns to dark green and loose not dhiarrea type but loose and dark green and after 3 days it now turns somehow formed but still a bit soft and now a bit yellowish sometimes a bit yellow. I think the green goes with the medication i hope so. I need to go back on saturday for my follow up check up... I really pray it's not something serious. By the way i dont feel any cramps on my stomach at all just as feel really uncomfortable and bloated when i eat. But its a bit good now. I'll keep u posted . Thanks so much