So the title pretty much says it all. im not currently on any medications. for the past week i hae been sick going to the washroom (number two) aboutevery three hours sometimes more frequent. My poops started off as just dierhea and to really light brown to yellow yesterday and today they are pretty much black. there are now no hard clumps, just kind of like slime. yes i know this is really gross but i think explaining all of it might help get a better answer. I am lactose intolerent but its not really bad. I am really worried about whats going on but almost too embarassed to go to a doctor at the moment. kinda want to do research before going to the doc and wasting her time. THanks so much for your help its much appreicated oh.. and today ive had some intense burning in my stomach. i feel weak and soemties feel like im going to faint.

Hi hon: I want you to go to the doctor right away actually. I am almost 100% positive that your have a bleeding ulcer!!! It can be REALLY serious honey. So just get checked out and please let me know how you are OK? Good luck and health!

I had the same symptoms... Ended up being a bleeding stomach ulcer... Don't delay too much The black stool is blood and feeling dizzy/sick is loss of blood...

IT could mean that u have a bleeding ulcer, but it could also mean that u have to much iron. have u been taking other iron suppliments, or pepto-bismal? this can play a huge factor in this.  i know i had the same problem and it turned out just to much iron.   i would still go to the doctors to get it checked out, just in case it is something bigger. just make sure you rule out the other possibilities as well.

You must get to a hospital right away. Black Poop equals. BLOOD. I had the same as you have and I almost died from a Bleeding Ulcer. DO Something NOW!

what if i just wen today an i had these same symptoms.ive never had this happen before. is it the same thing???