Which is more effective in treating CRPS I - DMSO or NAC? What you would recommend? Thank you!

From what I read in some study conducted in Netherlands Treatments with DMSO and NAC are generally equally effective. The goal of this study was to compare the effects of two free radical scavengers, dimethylsulfoxide 50% (DMSO) and N-acetylcystein (NAC), for treatment of CRPS I in a randomized, double-dummy controlled, double-blind trial. Patients were randomized into two treatment groups, one was instructed to apply DMSO 50% 5 times daily to the affected extremity, the second was treated with NAC 600 mg effervescent tablets 3 times daily( both combined with placebo)……so, overall no significant differences were found between NAC and DMSO after 17 and 52 weeks on impairment level, although subgroup analysis showed more favorable results for DMSO for warm CRPS I (p=0.07) and significantly better performance of NAC for patients with a cold CRPS I (p<0.01.