Ok, about 3 or 4 days ago the inside of my penis started itching (my urethra i think). The itch started out on the lower part of the shaft but now it itches up high and really low, like behind the balls, it kinda hurts. Luckily it isnt always itchy, just on occasion. It hasnt been burning when i pee either, it only happened once or twice, and i havent noticed any discharge. Theres no swelling, bumps or redness it just itches!!! I do have unprotected sex with my girlfriend but she got checked before we ever had sex, and she has done it sense, so i dont think she gave me anything. Can someone please help me?

GO TO A DOC TO B SURE

You could have a UTI, an STD or a yeast infection – it is important that you see a doctor for a full evaluation. You mention your girlfriend has been tested, but have you been tested yourself? Some STDs can take months or even years before they cause any symptoms. In the meantime, you should be sure to take care of your penis on a daily basis. Make sure to wash carefully, urinate right after sex to flush out the urethra, and make a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) part of your daily health care regimen.